What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[PLF] Vladi (Rejected - Please work out between players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir_Ivanov

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [PLF] Vladi and another member of PLF

Time & Date this happened: 13th of August, around 13:15

Description of what happened: We saw a guy with a white Humming Bird at Cocaine Processing so we went to Athira in order to rob him. When we arrived, we took our weapons out and some members of PLF clan said "Put your hands in the air", but they had not even finished the sentence when they started shooting at us. They killed my friend and hurt me, then killed me too. That clan, or at least those members, are toxic for the server. I am also asking for a compensation for me (Federico Pio) and my friend Peter Boss for being RDMed.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, we told them to tell us the name of the other man who shot us but they just did not answer as they said "we engaged them first", then I told them it was recorded and they stfu.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:
You can skip the video to 1:45 if you want to. Sorry for my friend's background noise. At 2:03 it may seem that my friend was shooting, but no, click on 0.25 speed and you will see it was their missed shot at the walls.

http://youtu.be/bXQtCSxn0_g

Last edited by a moderator:
I was nearby as a medic, I heard loads of bullets, text the cops and tried to find anyone needing a medic. It was about a minute before I got any requests for help. I turned my sirens on and attended carefully. I was instructed not to heal anyone inside that building or I would be shot. I then heard people complaining about RDM and about 4 people injured. I asked for Vladi's name, checked the wanted list (which i think medics have so they can assist police, like inthis situation, which i think is a good idea) and he was wanted for 2 counts of murder along with his friend (which i will review my video and get his name. EDIT: Name was Emil) Who was wanted for 1 count of murder. I reported this to the police, but sadly no police ever turned up.

I don't understand your comp request considering I revived you and you had all your stuff

EDIT : Upon inspection of the video I revived [PLF]Mawnster once I got there and I also revived you but you didn't respond when I spoke to you. You were killed by Emil.

Well, I have my record of this situation as well.

And as you hear clearly in the video I tell you to put your hands up. The friend behind you turn towards me with a weapon, ofc I start shooting.
Uploading this asap.

And tbh, RDM? We saw you sneeking up to our guys that were gonna sell drugs, do you expect not to get confronted when we are a gang?

Well, I have my record of this situation as well.

And as you hear clearly in the video I tell you to put your hands up. The friend behind you turn towards me with a weapon, ofc I start shooting.

Uploading this asap.
This gamemode does not work like that. You can't just say "put your hands in the air" and while you are saying it shoot people. Go cod or counter strike please.

The friend behind you turn towards me with a weapon, ofc I start shooting.

Uploading this asap.
If his friends turns to you, you do not have to shoot him, as he is not a threat.33

If anyone wants screenshots from my video , please do ask.

If his friends turns to you, you do not have to shoot him, as he is not a threat.
ofc it was a threat, they come to the scene to rob us.

And I tell him to put his hands up and his reaction is turning against me with the gun in his hands.

But again, I wont say much more, trying to upload on my eco inet. So video respond to this will come

ofc it was a threat, they come to the scene to rob us.

And I tell him to put his hands up and his reaction is turning against me with the gun in his hands.

But again, I wont say much more, trying to upload on my eco inet. So video respond to this will come
Not trying to start a riot, but just clear this up.

The guy running AWAY from you was a threat?

This gamemode does not work like that. You can't just say "put your hands in the air" and while you are saying it shoot people. Go cod or counter strike please.
So what you say is that:

I shoud have not shot and let your friend shoot me, so you coud win the robbery? Thats how the game work ?

Not trying to start a riot, but just clear this up.

The guy running AWAY from you was a threat?
nono ofc not. As you will se in my video soon, he had a guy behind him, that turned a gun on me.

My recoil hits the other guy, but after his video, he tells me to drop my gun, i say no get out, he wont. So we kill him and another friend of him that tries to help him

Jessie Pinkman

And he also killed Mawnster from PLF.

So what you say is that:

I shoud have not shot and let your friend shoot me, so you coud win the robbery? Thats how the game work ?
He did not even know where did the voice came from, he did not even see you. You can't tell people to put their hands in the hair and expect that they don't turn at least while you are saying it. If this worked the way you think it works, shitty rp rebels would just ask people to put their hands in the air and as 90% of the times they would turn around to see what is happening, you'd be allowed to shoot them.

nono ofc not. As you will se in my video soon, he had a guy behind him, that turned a gun on me.

My recoil hits the other guy, but after his video, he tells me to drop my gun, i say no get out, he wont. So we kill him and another friend of him that tries to help him

Jessie Pinkman

And he also killed Mawnster from PLF.
Of course, don't expect anybody to surrender when you have already rdmed him because even if we loose our gear, we would be compensated.

I was nearby as a medic, I heard loads of bullets, text the cops and tried to find anyone needing a medic. It was about a minute before I got any requests for help. I turned my sirens on and attended carefully. I was instructed not to heal anyone inside that building or I would be shot. I then heard people complaining about RDM and about 4 people injured. I asked for Vladi's name, checked the wanted list (which i think medics have so they can assist police, like inthis situation, which i think is a good idea) and he was wanted for 2 counts of murder along with his friend (which i will review my video and get his name. EDIT: Name was Emil) Who was wanted for 1 count of murder. I reported this to the police, but sadly no police ever turned up.

I don't understand your comp request considering I revived you and you had all your stuff

EDIT : Upon inspection of the video I revived [PLF]Mawnster once I got there and I also revived you but you didn't respond when I spoke to you. You were killed by Emil.
I am asking for a comp for the gun, which dissapears after being revived.

As you see from the start of the video we know they are comming for us all the time.

We see they are armed, and I decide to hide so I can get behind them.
I clearly see they go from having weapons on the back, to them drawing their weapons and getting ready to rob my gang members.
I start shooting becouse he turnes against me with a gun, and its not pointed at the ground, and it's 100% cralifyed that they were gonna rob us. Printscreens below:

http://bildr.no/image/UzRLRnhZ.jpeg
http://bildr.no/image/b014bUpa.jpeg

And to answer you guys, you see Peter Boss combatloggs straight after he gets killed.
And you shoot after a car that's clearly none of us @ 3:25 in the red hatchback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meG5xy5Avls&feature=youtu.be

haha this post is pretty funny .. it end up that the guy who report will get banned for combat loggin and this is not rdm @ all..

As you see from the start of the video we know they are comming for us all the time.

We see they are armed, and I decide to hide so I can get behind them.
I clearly see they go from having weapons on the back, to them drawing their weapons and getting ready to rob my gang members.
I start shooting becouse he turnes against me with a gun, and its not pointed at the ground, and it's 100% cralifyed that they were gonna rob us. Printscreens below:

http://bildr.no/image/UzRLRnhZ.jpeg
http://bildr.no/image/b014bUpa.jpeg

And to answer you guys, you see Peter Boss combatloggs straight after he gets killed.
And you shoot after a car that's clearly none of us @ 2:25 in the red hatchback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meG5xy5Avls&feature=youtu.be
1. Even if we wanted to rob you, you can't just shoot us while telling us to put our hands in the air.

2. We were not after you, we were looking for a white humming bird and as I can see in your screen, your friends were inside a truck. Here is a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3IlUd48lK8

3. Yes, he combatlogs because you rdmed him and we got videoproof of you doing it if something happened at forums.

4. You told me I was surrounded so I shot the car because I thought it belonged to your clan.

You are just throwing stones against your own roof with that video.

this is not rdm @ all..
It's hard to tell. They shot too soon, no doubting that.

This could be resolved by comping his gun, it would drop the player report probably, after all, we don't want our good players banned.

1. Even if we wanted to rob you, you can't just shoot us while telling us to put our hands in the air.

2. We were not after you, we were looking for a white humming bird and as I can see in your screen, your friends were inside a truck. Here is a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3IlUd48lK8

3. Yes, he combatlogs because you rdmed him and we got videoproof of you doing it if something happened at forums.

4. You told me I was surrounded so I shot the car because I thought it belonged to your clan.

You are just throwing stones against your own roof with that video.

Well I didnt, he turned with a gun against me insted of aiming in the ground or just stop. 

So thats why you confirm that you were gonna rob us? http://bildr.no/image/b014bUpa.jpeg

I disconnected a few minutes after the situation, becouse I had to do something, and I have that on record as well.

Well might understand that, but you woud have seen that he didnt have a PLF tag and was in another gang.

Well I didnt, he turned with a gun against me insted of aiming in the ground or just stop. 

So thats why you confirm that you were gonna rob us? http://bildr.no/image/b014bUpa.jpeg

I disconnected a few minutes after the situation, becouse I had to do something, and I have that on record as well.

Well might understand that, but you woud have seen that he didnt have a PLF tag and was in another gang.
Won't answer to the first thing again. Can you make the image larger? I can't see shit, but anyways, we were not going to rob any truck so it will be difficult for you to prove that we were going to rob you. Third, I am talking about videoproof of you rdming us, not you combatlogging, I don't know if you combatlogged or not. We did not even know who was attacking us, thing that reinforces my statement of us not robbing you but the Humming Bird guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back