What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Zinder (Rejected - But with extra spectating from admins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogss

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [PLF] Zinder

Time & Date this happened: ~15:30   GMT+1

Description of what happened: We were in a ifrit , found some dead bodies.
Then i looked into 1 of the dead bodies and took night vision goggles of them.
What than happens is he shoots me without any roleplay involved
and they give as reason why they killed me this was a warzone and you took stuff so we kill you. WITHOUT ANY ROLEPLAY    As we didn't know it was a warzone at that time this is just straight out rdm just because there are some deadbodies its automaticly a warzone? at the time we were there there were no shots fired

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes i have and i got alot of shouting to my head the only person that was talking normaly to me was vlad the others just were saying this .. (exactly copied)  Dogs were you crieing?  me: No...  Them: Owh its your annoying voice.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

http://steamcommunity.com/id/23443256788/screenshot/537374845790575603

and there is a record that someone else made i asked him to post it in the comments below , but the plf members will probably not deny that they didn't shoot me
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. At that time there were shots, no doubt.
2. You didn't try to resolve, you joined our TeamSpeak channel, started complaining that oh no, Zinder shot me and it was RDM. We weren't shouting, you were, you were also interrupting us halfway through our sentences. Edit: Vlad even offered you a small compensation to get rid of you and your annoying behavior.
3. " The others " If I count as more than one, then I sure as shit is " the others "
4. Exactly copyied? I might be wrong here, but where did you copy it from? Did I send you an e-mail asking if you were crying?
5. I hope for you he can post the video, because so far what you have proved is that you got shot, great succes, great job dude.

- Not so much love, Skrippy.

the picture you show here is saying nothing. we had a firefight for around 5 min and then dogs coming in to the battle start looting our killed friends and cops.. 

in my perspective you were not a civilian since you were @ the firefight it self..

this is a pure rp shotout since we got hostages and the polis arrived.. 

then hell broke loss.. 

by looting our friends he entered the battle on the same curses we had with the polis even..

and you say we dident wanted to talk afterwords you went in our TS and start crying like a poor child and we even said we can give you 100k as a little bandage over your wounds.. 

this is just ridicoulus way off acting Dogs...

Zinder to make sure. Vlad was the guy that was talking about a 100k comp for half of it. But !!! You weren't saying that or any of your friends you were saying haha he is crying that idiot , bitch.. Go on.. We never knew there was a firefight going on as it wasnt clear and i never participated with just looting somebody. I didn't shoot any bulltes towards you or were treathening you in anyway in that way i wasn't participating.

And about the screenshot we have a record to and you said you guys had to so i would love to see that :D

about teamspeak skippy you were even the guy who said it and was acting like that to me you were that one who said that sentence and now you change because i take it to the forums? are you now not gonna act like that?  and i said vlad was the only reasonable person what i did state if you read my post.

and to make sure i don't need any comp. I want this handeld and if you just had said Sorry it was a accident. i was totally fine. but that didn't happen , you started herassing me , atleast your friends and you were agreeing with them

I never changed anything, I only asked you where you " exactly copied " it from.

" the only person that was talking normaly to me was vlad " I was talking normally to you, I just don't respect you or like you, so that is how I will treat you.

If you have anything else to discuss with me, you can find me on Steam, IAmSkrippy, or you can talk to me on the TeamSpeak Server.

- I still don't like you, Skrippy

As a silent on TS at the time, there was a massive gun fight with the cops, me and vlad had a hostage, and every single PLF member that was online was with us, i was the first one arrested, but even in jail the firefight still persisted, you guys strolled into the middle of a gun fight, what is to be expected? then you come on ts, with mouthy eddy, who i quote said" he will gun down any PLF member he sees, with no warning and no roleplay" you were offered comp, however you did not take it, and as i said you walked into the middle of a gun fight, you engaged in our situation with the police, you engaged in our hostage situation, which immediately puts you in the situation..

Okay so im gonna edit my video and then if we came there i had to hear gun shots lets look at that later on.

To be honest this is a small thing gone big.

If you woud have tried to read the situation and looked around as I told you, you woud have seen that it was a shootout between PLF and the cops becouse of a hostage situation.

That put aside. It was bad behavior on TS from diffrent (members of both gangs) people, with alot bs that coud have been unsaid.

I tried to ask if a compensation woud be a way to solve this, but that was not accepted becouse of the words used in TS.
I told dogs that I understand that he might be frustrated about the situation, but that it woud have been easy to see that this was a fresh crimescene.

I will also upload our side of the situation, and if needed I have the TS conversation on record as well.
This will be uploaded within a few hours.

Vladi lets say this if i heard from dogs that he is crying and that he has an annoying voice then im getting mad like common guys be nice to each other stop cyber bullying so i got mad on u guys like why u don't say to us that u have a warzone just message us and then say please leave the area idc if u then metagame but we got a message thats what i care about but no u guys just trying to kill us on sight

This is directed to Eddylane, only him.
So, why would I be nice to a person, who joined our TeamSpeak 3, whined, had a cocky attitude, and accused one of my good gang members / a friend, of RDM'ing him? PLF knows the truth. And even though you got mad at us, it's no reason to say that you will RDM every single one of us, because of the fact that we shot your member. And it seems to me that you are saying that instead of shooting Dogs, with a valid reason, we should've metagamed and broke the rules? I don't see why you should be a part of this community, if you don't care that people metagame. You seemed like a nice guy Eddy, you deserve no respect from us and you should know what's right.

wel lets say skrippy i am not saying that u need to metagame always but in situations like this and events and bank robbery's you can do that kind of stuff.

This is directed to Eddylane, only him.

So, why would I be nice to a person, who joined our TeamSpeak 3, whined, had a cocky attitude, and accused one of my good gang members / a friend, of RDM'ing him? PLF knows the truth. And even though you got mad at us, it's no reason to say that you will RDM every single one of us, because of the fact that we shot your member. And it seems to me that you are saying that instead of shooting Dogs, with a valid reason, we should've metagamed and broke the rules? I don't see why you should be a part of this community, if you don't care that people metagame. You seemed like a nice guy Eddy, you deserve no respect from us and you should know what's right.

You see how disrespectfull this is?

If we want this problem solved normaly We should respect eachother and what we say and not put comments like this.

so you guys shot at us not the cops i was looking everytime on the map where the cops were if u don't find this enough i can make another video that i was in a chopper looking at that ravage off cop cars. but i never saw other players or cops.

wel lets say skrippy i am not saying that u need to metagame always but in situations like this and events and bank robbery's you can do that kind of stuff.
Where in the rules does it state that?

You see how disrespectfull this is?

If we want this problem solved normaly We should respect eachother and what we say and not put comments like this.
Too late for that now.

you guys are funny :)

wtf do you think when you enter a mayham and shots is still going on around there..  looting our gang friends and cops that was killed in action..

that video only shows your side off the story but you came in to our action .. to bad the happyness and exited feeling went away since you guys think we wanted to kill you and so on.. going in to a battle with an ifrit and start looting our friends... you enter our rp and you becoming apart off it.. 

do you guys rly think cops just died there in 100% plessure ? and our gang m8s

i mean wtf is this going to stop... ppl are not allowed to engage  while doing drugs or while doing illegal action "hostage situations etc" and haveing rp.. this shit is just make my faith in people falling tbh some ppl take this to serious and just being like "iam the only one on earth here iam kind off a attitued.. WE HAD AN AWSOME gunfight to bad you guys went in to it became victims off our rollplay....

i have no words for this childish acusse tbh

Vladi lets say this if i heard from dogs that he is crying and that he has an annoying voice then im getting mad like common guys be nice to each other stop cyber bullying so i got mad on u guys like why u don't say to us that u have a warzone just message us and then say please leave the area idc if u then metagame but we got a message thats what i care about but no u guys just trying to kill us on sight
To say you guys is wrong. I was dead and not attending the situation.

And if you read what I wrote, I say it was trashtalk from more than one part. And as I also said to dogs I understand his reaction.

Just came back home, gonna cut and upload how it looked from my pov.

zinder stop defending yourself its not defend able as i said there where no cops anymore, there where no shots till u guys shot us its not rp its rdm.

you guys engaged rp with the cops but not with us.

and that ravage of cop cars was there alrdy like 15 minutes we saw you guys killing cops but we have not seen anyone killing someone in the last 5 minutes so we were thinking that it was over. till u started to shoot us without ANY REASON.

Now stop saying anything let vladi take his video from his pov and stop posting shit we gonna see what the admins are thinking about it.

Then this is all down to mis communication, nothing more nothing less, you guys walked into our rp, you became part of our rp, you were looting us and cops, while cops and PLF are still hunting each other, we offered comp you didn take, end of story.

well i still didn't said that i didn't want to take it because i didn't die its more about it that im saying you could have messaged us or give us a warning then it won't happen, and we never loot cops ;) we were looking if u guys still had a gun we maybe could save. but then we got shot at so yea can't do anything about that, maybe we just need to wait what the admins say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back