What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

'Roleplay' documents

So we all love a google doc for a bank job.

but, it has come to a point where they are constantly being recycled and worse than this people are spamming the poor plice command asking for signatures.

So some information:

- A google doc does not entitle you to anything. Especially if it is shit

- A CSI does not Have  to sign a document, if they dont respond or say no. Then its probably shit.

- Do not spam police asking about the documents be it police command or the officers on scene. ESPECIALLY IN GAME, do not use the phone to ask about a doc.

- STOP RECYCLING THE SAME DOCUMENT. Have some originality

- My final point is probably the most important, be more creative. Do not feel the need to use a google doc to roleplay a bank job. There are many other ways to do things. 

41a8db1f15ff3a9abaab256dbcc8bb2e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv personally always thought as google docs just being there to ensure your team are all on the same page, from my experience Improv RP is always the best RP... 

When we did MM time team we literally found a sack with some copper and were like.... "this is rose gold not copper" then went to RP with it at the bank but didnt intend a bank job (no charge) 

think we made like 5 mil in the end :) 

RP done right is always the best way, also find people (police) have more time for original RP storys. 

Not like "pest control" that has been done to death.... 

The best is when you are mid negotiation, you tell them about an error and they start editing it whilst the bank job is happening lol

@Farmer Giles

3 of us got around 6 mil or something silly each for this bad boy. The effort definitely payed off! Also big up to Pierre for his ghost impression xD

vfObadu.jpg

Having seen people try to reuse documents and it says for example "CSI Axolotl" on it when she hasn't been CSI for ages now...

If you insist on reusing it you could at the very least put the effort in to reword it and change the story a bit to keep it interesting. People feel a lot like having a document is an entitlement (or even a necessesity) to succeeding in the job even if there are errors in it and they don't roleplay it especially well. It's a roleplay bank job not a competition of who can write the best google document. I'm sure the police would enjoy it a lot more if you really work for it in RP like a sales pitch instead of just saying "heres a document now I want gold"

Shit I should make a google doc saying that I can't be fined for speeding, signed myself as mayor lol

The only time I see a document as acceptable in RP, is if it is poorly written in MS paint and signed by 'Qween Liz'. Who is also a Lizard from space. 

As if it wasnt hard enough to RP a bank. I mean why bring a good RP story or a document when you can bring a gun or 7 and get a better result ? :)

funny fact, uk government actually blocks google docs....

(inside knowledge from actually working for it)

As if it wasnt hard enough to RP a bank. I mean why bring a good RP story or a document when you can bring a gun or 7 and get a better result ? :)
To answer your completely non-rhetorical question, a lot of people in this community (which is conveniently named roleplay.co.uk) want to come here and roleplay not just shoot people at their earliest convenience.

To answer your completely non-rhetorical question, a lot of people in this community (which is conveniently named roleplay.co.uk) want to come here and roleplay not just shoot people at their earliest convenience.
I tried RP once,

I was offered 1 pound for my 1 hour negotiations.

Took out a wep, slaughtered all cops then procceded to empty the bank while cops complained poor rp.

Poor RP for me  is when you waste everybody's time to setup with the AR around then you tell everybody to leave because you think you have the upper hand. 

So technically he is right :p 

Had a great RP story to gain some gold today with @Fluqiand @DI Coozerfor it to unfortunately be interrupted by the arrival of many armed rebels waiting to steal gold from 3 unarmed guys! 

I tried RP once,

I was offered 1 pound for my 1 hour negotiations.

Took out a wep, slaughtered all cops then procceded to empy the bank while cops complained poor rp.

Poor RP for me  is when you waste everybody's time to setup with the AR around then you tell everybody to leave because you think you have the upper hand. 

So technically he is right :p 
I also remember the time you did a HM where @ArrogantBreadand myself were there and you didn't quite get £1 did ya ;)

Back