What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Why is nobody on the Tanoa sever

Quite a few a waiting for it to be levelled out. Nothing is perfect upon release so waiting for management to make their amendments is probably what's happening.

Waiting for Apex prices to drop, not paying more for an expansion pack than the actual game!

Well playefs are waiting for a few more economy changes

Police seem to be doing an unofficial strike until they get paid more

Medics are ... Well medics 

UNMC are none existent

Speaking purely for myself the level system turns me off completely.

I don't wish to show a lack of appreciation for the efforts of the development team, but that is my honest response.  Soon as I realised how levels and xp worked I felt a bit sick at thought of a game with another level grind like so many other MMO's I no longer play because of it.

tbh i really like the leveling system. It takes some hours to get things, but at least this way it stops hobos from turning Tanoa into Kavala.... it does need some tweeks and they will come in due time. The extreme fog that is an arma 3 issue has put people off, but not everyone. 

Personally i am liking it. If people don't play it then the dev team can never receive feedback to make the changes required. 

The less people playing the less feedback they are getting, obviously this slows down changes and fixes. 

Its different i agree, but its like Marmite, you either love it or hate it i guess.  

PLF has been waiting to do bank the last 3 days, but its never been more than 0-5 cops. There was 30 cops the first days with nothing to do. Now there is something to do, but all cops are gone?

I have been playing Tanoa since it was released as mainly a cop and tbh it is becoming stale as less people = less rp, for example i love doing passport control but if there isn't many people spawning at airport then it can become boring.

Most people are just grinding money, Georgetown is dead at best times and patrolling on the roads is mostly quiet.

PLF has been waiting to do bank the last 3 days, but its never been more than 0-5 cops. There was 30 cops the first days with nothing to do. Now there is something to do, but all cops are gone?
Not even a week Tanoa has been out and you been itching to rob the vault?

I am sure more cops will come on so you can have loads of moneys ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even a week Tanoa has been out and you been itching to rob the vault?

I am sure more cops will come on so you can have loads of moneys 
1f914.png
We have around 10 people playing atleast 7-10 hours a day farming cash and XP. It would be strange if we were not able to buy a blasting charge and a few guns by now

For me it's just stale, civ side i'm not wasting 5 hours to get 50 bucks and police side it's just boring.

It was beyond hyped but disappointed me.

No Tanoa for me. 

As a Officer, I don't feel like driving around forcing RP on people since none dare break the law, or even talk to us sometimes. I walked up to a diamond miner who told me kind to go away, so he could mine in peace. That is what keeps me from wanting to be on Tanoa, we drive around for 4 hours per restart looking for someone to talk to, when we do find some people they don't care to talk to us. That is my personal experience so far with Tanoa, and I have met a few people who wanted to roleplay, but the rarity is great :/

Tanoa is way better than altis in terms of level system and economy, i think tanoa actually has something to work towards and its more rewarding. as altis was easy to make money then got boring fairly quickly. my opinion :p

Its so hard to make everybody spends all their time gathering money. It need to be easier to make money for the server to grow. Currently people are quitting every day because they have been waiting for change. At least thats how I feel about it. If you are not grinding money 8 hours each day you do not have a chance to get any cash or xp to buy anything. Everybody are grinding. Even if you did want to find some roleplay in the major cities there would only be a couple of people there. Something needs to be changed and that is for sure. Currently the player count is falling. As I have been saying to all staff members. If you want some feedback step by the PLF rooms on teamspeak. We play on the server all day. We talk with people and spend a ton of time on Tanoa. Feedback is very important. Gather feedback from the entire playerbase. See what people want and what they dont want. All players are here to have fun. Use us! We all have ideas on how to improve the server. It is also a lot easier to be on teamspeak regarding suggestions since you can discuss them. As I said: Use the servers players they have the key to make it work!

Back