What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Why so many cops ?

Sir Declan

So today some of TH, LA and NV teamed up and robbed a few cops and we took 1 hostage. After around 30 mins of talking with the police we got the money and we went on our way. We then went to rebal outpost to have a second to chill out before we did anything else but then we got word that all the police force was coming to get us and they knew where we was. At first we didn't believe but then we saw a cop boat with some sort of mini gun get set up in the water next to us. Then we heard a helicopter fly over and we saw all these police get out    https://youtu.be/in0AtVMZBUk             The video is shot but all them cops came then 2 hunters came also with cops in and we had a fight with them. It was by far the best fight i have ever ha with the police. 

I didnt not get the whole video but if someone else did or just got there prospective i would love to see them.

A lot of us died by the cops shooting at us with the mini gun and just wall banging us, that how i died but i didnt get it on video.

Me and @Tommy VapourWhere in I-99 All the way from the area where Wade was talking to you to the South Rebel outpost and Stalked you all the way. I think that it was very fun. From I-99 It looked like a mess on the way of the stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say a big shoutout to all the police that did that gun fight. I was a really good gun fight

10 minutes ago, Darkeh said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Now that is a good video aha you should have heard out coms when you all started to swarm us aha. It was a good time, Same time tomorrow boys ?? XD

Why did you remove the video ?? Lucky i got time to save it.

Also, the minigun from the boat got 1 kill, a combination of myself and @Darkehtook down 7 of you in the tower, after a barrage of flashbangs and bullets sprayed in your general direction.

From the I-99 I counted 10 rebels and 28 Police officers.

You cops said that we can go free and you won't follow with the free pass you promised.

Then why did you give us a free pass to leave the area with no troubles
When we say free pass, it means to leave the compound or city. We will most likely always try and stop you ;p

Also, the minigun from the boat got 1 kill, a combination of myself and @Darkehtook down 7 of you in the tower, after a barrage of flashbangs and bullets sprayed in your general direction.
Ohh right, some people from the ts said they got killed from the mini gun and didnt know where they got killed from, but you two must just be like ghosts XD well done man

From the I-99 I counted 10 rebels and 28 Police officers.
OMFG ahah what the hell

Once we got our hostage back safely we went after you guys with the full force, regardless of our deal. How many times have you gone back on your word after saying to somebody that you won't rob them and then continue to rob them.

Dark, may I ask how you followed us to the outpost and how you did your officers appeared at the compound we took voltz to when we took his gps and radio. I don't want a big argument i just want to know what happened 

When we say free pass, it means to leave the compound or city. We will most likely always try and stop you ;p

Dark, may I ask how you followed us to the outpost and how you did your officers appeared at the compound we took voltz to when we took his gps and radio.
We have a little device called a darter, following you the whole time. Not to mention we had I-99. Pygros military is where 90% of rebels go, we always check the outpost and there most the time. So even if we never had the heli, would have most likely found you

Back