What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Palmoz and Wolfbain (Rejected - Video too short)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Conway

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Valmoz and Wolfbain

Time & Date this happened: 17/09/2014 4:10 PM

Description of what happened: I was running down to Pyrgros Hangar, when PLF guys showed up. They were talking about (Legends Alliance) when we got there. So, they shouted to me, "LA GUY, PUT YOUR HANDS UP" And that is Metagaming. Then i told him that i had proof/video of the situation. And then he shot me instantly.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqlouFy1crw&feature=youtu.be
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had nothing to do with this, i was landing my chopper, i didn say a word, i got out and stood there, i took no part in this and i was RDMd as, there was no rp envolved between me and my shooter or yourself, i have been comped in game confirm this with stickz.

That vid is bor showing all, i said hands up, i didnt talk about UR alliance, i talked with the other guys, one of u ran away when i tried to rob, he had gun and was gonna shoot me so i killed, u dont show when i die after that 5sec later,

Stop reporting everything, ok maybe i were trigger happy but i did rp first, and i did not mention ur gang, i talked with my mates about a gang,

That is not evidence...

I didnt even know what the "la" clan was called untill now..

Once u splitted up and were gonna shoot me when one ran away, i did shoot yes, and i did die 5 sec after

Stop report everything and enjoy the game instead, i donated to the server cause i like it, and dont like ppl reporting everything,

Its anothing thing if u kill on sight, which i never do..

As u see wolfbain gets killed aswell by ur mate at the same time i shoot u..

Cant u just enjoy a game and stop reporting all that happends omg

Well, i understand the things that you are saying, but why not put the hole thing here then? Like i have no idea who to belive but right now im on Palmoz story since the video shows nothing about them speaking about the LA clan at all.

Pure rdm Not defend able goodluck and now wait what the admins are gonna say .

and this isn't the first time that plf rdms...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eddy u come here make complains against plf becuase u entered a firefight that plf had, has NOTHING to do with this situation, why u even talking?

U cant go on plf when this guy adds a shady video of ME, and plf lately has been like a punchingbag when it comes to reports, but now its bot plf we discuss.

And i would get rly supprised if i get banned for a thing like this, these guys annoy ppl and run around with their record software all day and waiting for someone to kill hem then go report them.

why did u make it so short ?, is there something before we should know. since it starts during a sentence then he says something like "u dissaprove?" and shoots u in the face.

The video is just a killshot video

I would like to see more before Iam even enter Talking about rdm

Ppl are reporting to much these days hunt the real assholes insteed and have a good time playing.. We Will always get in touch with assholes that kills you randomly i cba to report everysingel thing becuse then i can stop play and become videomaker and fulltime streamer

Best regards

Zinder

Report rejected, I would of liked to of seen a longer video showing from the point you turned up to the heliport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back