What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Server Migration - 07/08/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
As of the 4PM restart we will be moving our servers to new boxes, we have already set up the new servers (they have been running Tanoa over the last few days) yet we will need some time to move our massive Altis database over. For this reason, please expect around 30 minutes of downtime for our Altis servers. Since Tanoa is already moved over, that will remain online. You can find the new servers on the following addresses once they are online:

• Altis 1: Address: 164.132.203.27 Port: 2302
  • Altis 2: Address: 164.132.201.4 Port: 2302
  • Tanoa 1: Address: 164.132.202.91 Port: 2302

Exciting stuff!  Should we see improved performance on the servers or is it a switch over of hosts/boxes?   

Hope the migration goes smoothly for you guys :) 

Server One is now online (please hold for the update of the top status bar of the website)

Any timeframe for getting the RPUK Launcher back up so we can run the modpack as well and not use the default arma launcher?

Migration Completed, the new S2 will come up once the new S1 has filled.

Over the next few hours we will proceed to move other things over (stats panels, server management CRON jobs etc...)

Update: Tanoa and Altis stat panels have now been updated to point to the new database server. Please use https://altis.roleplay.co.uk and https://tanoa.roleplay.co.uk to view your stats for these servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I still can't join the server It just doesn't show up for me I tried the IP 

• Altis 1: Address: 164.132.203.27 Port: 2302
But it won't show up.

@Mitch Herleyworked fine when I tried it, you did put it in like this yes?

aJLeOdG.png

Yeah it became more worse back then I used to get 190ping now 300..
@Mitch HerleyYou are either using a VPN or you are from a country that a quick google maps check tells me that is a 14 hour flight away from the UK.

I think you need to find a server a little closer to home, as per the server name we are for the UK/EU, if you are outside that then your experience will not be good.

@CiaranWhy are you moving away from Hydra Communications to OVH?
Ciaran will respond shortly to this.

@Mitch HerleyYou are either using a VPN or you are from a country that a quick google maps check tells me that is a 14 hour flight away from the UK.

I think you need to find a server a little closer to home, as per the server name we are for the UK/EU, if you are outside that then your experience will not be good.

Ciaran will respond shortly to this.
How will this affect US Clients? If you happen to know this info :p

How will this affect US Clients? If you happen to know this info :p
OVH is notorious for focusing it's eyes on the area in which it was purchased. Meaning you may see a drop in your connection. As wilco said above, this server is focused on the player base closer to home.

I still am unable to connect via the launcher, are there any loopholes (other than using the default Arma 3 launcher)?Launcher servers down.png

Launcher servers down.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back