What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Staff Team Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
3OOSdg9.png

The Staff Team

It is long overdue but tonight we have finally decided to introduce some more members into the Staff Team. They have all been here for a long time and put a lot of time and work into helping the community through the Support Team. Be it leading the team and shaping it in to what it currently is or actually sitting in team speak helping people out. They have more than earned their place in the team and I hope you join me in giving the warmest welcome to:

@

@Ram

You may notice they have already began preforming their duties such as forum work, keeping the game servers clean and assisting the community via team speak and the forums. 

With this change we hope long gone are the days of player reports and unban appeals backed up to three or oven four pages!

The support Team

The Support team are the front line here. When you have an issue you take it up with them and they will always be more than happy to help out. As you may notice the three leads have are now staff members. So to take their place and to lead the Support Team @DI Busterguyand @Randomized have been selected to take on the role and we hope to see them do some good things with the team, including perhaps some new members?

A Sad Goodbye

By now I am sure that most of you aware however today @Neohas taken the decision to step down from his role as management to concentrate on that enemy we call real life. With that I hope you join me in giving massive thanks for the enormous amount of work and countless hours of his time dedicated to the community.

It would be nearly impossible to summarize how much he truly has done for the community as a whole however a to name a few: From the recent overhaul of the forums to the creation and general maintenance of the team speak server to reading through all of your suggestions and spending countless hours shaping the Tanoa economy based on that.

From all of us here we bid you farewell and we wish you all the best for wherever you go from here. However make sure not to be a stranger.

Slightly Overdue welcome

A tad late but, Better late than never. Mr Ed Williams ( @TinyBigJacko ) will be joining the management team. Whilst originally only intending to come back and say hello he was very quickly sucked in to developing the tanoa life server and basically filling the role of management. Dealing with the occasional bit of forum work and listening to the complaints/queries of the staff team (moaning) . He has done incredible things with the development of tanoa and I'm sure will continue this streak as management. 

ArrogantBread

6ydylwP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratz to all the promotions and a sad time to see Neo leave. You all deserve it.

Congrats everyone! Neo did a amazing job for the community and I wanna say thank you @Neofor this I wish you the best of luck in the future :)

Big big congratulations to everyone who got staff member and member support lead! Can't wait for the future with your work. 

unban appeals backed up to three or oven four pages!
There was an oven on 4 pages :O #Spooky

Btw thank you for all the time an effort you have put into the community Neo.

#BanterPlzDontBanMe 

Although we didn't always see eye to eye @Neoyou're a fucking brilliant guy. Thanks for all the help you've given me since i've been here and I hope to see you around. Goodluck with real life!

Congrats to the new leads and the new staff members. Well deserved!

@Neo thank you for everything you done for all of us ! good luck with whatever you do next <3

Quick question, would this mean there will be an opening for applications for member support again?

Not in the near future as we built from the bottom up. I believe we had 12 member support recruits in June some time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back