What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mi-sing Letter C-mpaign

andy

In this day and age, there is currently a large lack of blood donations.

This post is more of a suggestion/charity post as it involves spreading awareness of the lack of blood donations If you hadn't realised big companies such as Visit Dublin, The Royal Mail, Royal Air Force and The Sydney Opera House have removed certain letters from their titles to promote the awareness. 

How does this involve you i hear you ask? Well, i thought it would have been a good idea for the community to remove a few of its letters not necessarily on the forums but maybe in team speak with a few channels removing say an O or an R from there name.

Any contributions will be appreciated and if you would like to look up the campaign just type in the missing letter campaign and you'll be greeted with many companies joining in.

Last edited by a moderator:
*It's best to remove letters that are blood types. e.g. P_nty, _ndy, _usterguy. 

In the US they give out T-Shirts and movie tickets, I donate blood regularly and plasma.

But then I would have to change it in game and that is effort :p. I may not take letters out my name, but I will still be aware! 
1f618.png

#NotAlone

I am not changing it in game but I might on the forums for some time :D

I done it lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back