What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Cameron slack - 08/22/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Cam

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:15408413

The date of your ban.
05/19/2002

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I Was banned for NLR But was a mistake

Why should we unban you ?
Because i was no where near my Previous death location which make me lead to the conclusion that this was a mistake

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Can you prove that it is a mistake, with perhaps video evidence etc.?

Could you also provide your UID which begins with a 7

@Cameron slack

Were you the one that was executed in the house just outside the greenzone after someone played some sort of sadistic game with you?

Edit:

Checked back screenshots, no shadow of a doubt here.

I was the one who took you and two others by making you fall for a story, locking you inside a house and playing my sadistic game with you and two others. You got killed in Kavala, just outside the greenzone and you spawned back in Kavala.

Screenshot of the death messages, note the marker on the house that was used for the game I played with you and which is where you and 2 others got killed.

lDi8Br5.jpg

Screenshot of the other two bodies and the kick message. I turned on player markers to see if you had respawned in the same town, as another staff member told me you were a suspect in a earlier report made to him of RDM. And I saw you standing in the middle of Kavala square, maybe 200m away from where you died. I went back to confirm you had respawned and your body was gone, seen in the screenshot below.

1BG2LgZ.jpg

And it wasn't another Cam who played at the same time, since that one would have a (2) behind his name and both the player killed as the one respawning in Kavala didn't have a (2) behind their name.

Why are you lying on your unban appeal?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Khandamir

I spawned in and was near my death location so started running back to kavala square and the rules state that you have to be 1 km away from your previous death location so how was i meant to run away in the matter of 20 secs when i spawned in before u could ban me?  

Please i just joined this server and the community is lovely and such good RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were meant to not spawn in Kavala but idk, one of the many other spawning locations?

Why should we unban you ?
Because i was no where near my Previous death location which make me lead to the conclusion that this was a mistake

You spawned in the same town + within 300 meters...

Why do you lie?

@Khandamir

Please it was a mistake on my half and really love this server i just joined and i am having some really good RP moments that no other servers provide [example : When you took us hostage] I really do apologise on my behalf and will promise not to do it again.  

i can only find one person by the name of cam which is banned and that id you gave is not on our ban database, according to the incident with this other cam, it is described as the same as what happens and by the same staff member.

I will be unbanning you but in a last chance. And read the rules as you were getting near to not being unbanned due to recent threads but have learnt from it. Hope you learn from this and not to see you here again. have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back