What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

THE RULES THEY APPLY TO SOME BUT NOT OTHERS

As you can see on the new video posted on the main page he gets killed in Kavala and comes back within 100m of his last death location. the rules clear state Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Which as you can see on the video [DOWN BELOW] Where as i do the same thing and get a ban straight away and a member of the staff team decides to leave my unban appeal and not replying to my posts about my ban!!!                        PLEASE HOW IS THIS FAIR 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Cameron slack There is nothing to say that NLR timer is from when he got killed.

If you are not aware youtube videos are usually edited to show all the best bits from several hours of recording, There is no proof here.... The youtuber is not be favoured in anyway and now and again there is always a post like yours having a moan, usually from someone who is banned or got banned... I can see by checking your post history this again is true!

When a member of the staff team ban ingame there watching from the heavens! and if they are banning from a report there is usual firm evidence, I know here Mr Duck is aware of our rules and that his videos are edited quite so see no reason to issue a ban towards him here.

This isnt a game of get others banned, only the people who do not know the rules, cant be bothered to read the rules who are just breaking the rules on complete purpose, the banning system gets them off the server and educates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh if he is supporting your community its fine i see how it its.

And the only city he had been in was kavala showing no other citys at the start of the video.

So first off let me tell you, THE POWER OF EDITING IS STRONG. @Banana Duckhas probably edited the video's, he's probably died elsewhere or been revived by medics.

I'm sure if the admins asked BD can provide full video evidence of the events.

Just chill. This is entertainment, no need to target people. 

@Wilco

Ok well i am sorry if i have coursed any misconception have a nice day!

And good luck with the server its amazing such good RP its a shame i cant play on it again.

(12.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama will not be tolerated and may lead to warning points or being issued a ban.

(12.5) Using status updates to talk about or discuss bans will first lead to a warning point then if that continues a second warning point with a 7 day posting restriction.

The joys of editing for youtube...the parts you don't see...

*Me driving 1 km outside of Kavala so I can get killed and spawn back in Kavala and head another direction.

*Me waiting the 15 minutes in some instances with a cup of tea and oreos 

If you so desire it @Cameron slackI can upload the whole 4 hour session in bulk so you can watch it all and realise the error of your accusations.

Well @Cameron slackyour unban appeal hasn't been answered yet, They are treated with low priority and most staff work on them during there own time on the evenings.

You haven't caused anything, infact it might answer the question to a number of people who think Youtubers don't edit videos... I will be the first to ban a twitch streamer or youtuber for breaking our rules and have done in the past

Mr Duck was giving out guns... so he would of had to go and buy a new gun somewhere, which is another pointer IMO no rules were broken here.

@Banana Duckyou do not need to do that, i am sure you know and have experienced people thinking you have some sort of VIP status before just because you entertain, its another one of those!

(12.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama will not be tolerated and may lead to warning points or being issued a ban.

(12.5) Using status updates to talk about or discuss bans will first lead to a warning point then if that continues a second warning point with a 7 day posting restriction.
Well there is that, but might be heavy handed in this case.

@Cameron slackIf it puts your mind at ease, I was banned a few months ago due to suspected money hacking (which turned out to be someone with my name directly sending me money with the same name  as me - Banana Duck) which raised some flags, but the whole thing turned out to be a misunderstanding.

My point being no one is above the rules.

@Banana Duck

I fully understand i am very sorry on my behalf.
@Cameron slackIf it puts your mind at ease, I was banned a few months ago due to suspected money hacking (which turned out to be someone with my name directly sending me money with the same name  as me - Banana Duck) which raised some flags, but the whole thing turned out to be a misunderstanding.

My point being no one is above the rules.
Ive seen Investers get banned for breaking the rules,Guys who have given them large sums of money,No on is above the law..........except Dredd because he is the Law.

Piece of Advice,Be truthful to the Admins buddy,This isnt Kindergarden.

@Wilco

How long will it take for my ban appeal to be declined/accepted ? 

Because i am stuck on another sever for now and inst as good as yours

@Wilco

How long will it take for my ban appeal to be declined/accepted ? 
409c4d769c9f2233c93f90e25e47e6ac.png
(Don't Ask)

But from experience about a week or so.. just don't break any more of the rules in the future and you should be good :)

Back