What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladic Ka

Angry Jock
Management
[SIZE=14.6667px]Well what a week we have had here at Roleplay.co.uk. It must be that time of the year again where everyone is pissed off about going back to school/work after the summer and dolls are thrown out of prams. Anyone who has been here a while will know that this cycle happens every so often.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]So from an RPUK point of view what has actually happened, it's a fun story and let me tell you it from my perspective. A few weeks ago we were looking at the numbers for Tanoa and could see the negative trend that was happening there. Most of the team were still chipping away at it to try and boost numbers and create playable content but due to the time constraints after the Noms issue it was a tough sell to the community. Neo and a few others were doing work on the economy over a period of a few weeks when Wilco put it to the management team to pull the plug on it or move the economy from Altis completely across. The team still thought that we should continue what we were doing and this is when Wilco had a bit of a go at the work Neo was doing and pretty much said it was pointless. Neo then got a bit pissed about it and instead of confronting anyone pretty much disappeared due to family/work/gym time and we didn't really see him from then on until he told us he was stepping down from management. This all happened about the same time we did the staff promotions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Stage front now we have Adster MC that cheeky chappy from Liverpool with a colourful past. He was having a tough time in support with several infractions over him losing his temper with players. He told me he was probably going to step down and took some time off of support UNTIL we mentioned we were going to be promoting support to staff at some point and then he came back with vengeance doing his regular job there. Now we had a tough decision with picking the six new staff members but in the end decided the three leads and three more in which we didn't choose Adster. Then the teddies are thrown out and Adster leaves the support team finally. I gave him feedback twice about why he wasn't chosen when he came on TS under a few different names which I thought was strange at the time. We then lose one of the new leads due to RL and have to promote another lead (which we still have not done) when Mr Adster comes on and asks for some help setting up servers and more feedback about why he didn't get staff. I tell him the reasons again and that he was the first person I thought of for lead and then he leaves without so much as a goodbye.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]A day or so later we get sight of someone within the community getting added to a Steam group run by Adster with a very similar name/logo and brings it to our attention. We have a look at it and have a little laugh at Adster for starting something so blatantly trying to pull members from our community. When we looked at the forums they had set up they were hosted by the one and only Neo. The person who only a few days earlier stepped down from our management team because he was too busy IRL. I then asked him on Steam what it was all about as it was very similar to our community here and he basically said all he was doing was hosting them. Obviously Neo has been here a long time and knows exactly how we deal with these kinds of things and certain people reactions within the team so a part of me was really let down and I told him I was really disappointed in him and removed all Steam/social media links I had to him. The next day we get his post on the forums saying that we have forced him into joining this copycat community and that his time will now be focused on that instead of the RL issues he said he had. Surprise surprise. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]This is the point that Wilco sees the post and as per usual we get the batten down the hatches approach and people are getting banned left right and centre for even being associated with anything to do with the blatant rip off that they have created over there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]That will no longer be the case. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]We are going to be looking at the bans handed out over the last few days and if you have left here with malice or any kind of toxic behavior Eg: Posting personal information/pictures/support documents then you can simply fuck off and never come back. (That's Scottish for "you will never be able to appeal")[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]If you have left with constructive criticism and left without drama, like many have, you will be unbanned. We have a team of staff guys looking at it right now, and it may even be sorted by the time this post goes up. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Welcome back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]For those of you actively playing at this new community I wish you well but this is just a warning; They have let in some of the most vile people I have ever met in my time online with open arms. Good luck with that![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I’d just like thank everyone that has stayed for sticking with us during these tough times but as always we will bounce back and trust me there will be some exciting stuff coming over the next few weeks for you to enjoy![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Peace![/SIZE]

This is an awesome vid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Vladic,This kind of disclosure was my only point in this entire debacle,I feel people will understand things alot better if they have info that isnt all Gossip and 3rd party stories.

Who people associate with is their bussiness unless the association becomes a problem,(I.E starting to behave the same,lieng to get them around things.)

Thanks for all the info @Vladic Ka:)
I'm glad we have a community where it has nice people. 

Will there be any promotions from Staff Team to Management? Or is it going to stay as the same trio?

a nice honest post there vladic and its nice to see common sense has prevailed , those who deserve there bans will stay banned and those who went with dignity will be allowed to stay 

Thanks for all the info @Vladic Ka:)
I'm glad we have a community where it has nice people. 

Will there be any promotions from Staff Team to Management? Or is it going to stay as the same trio?

We will probably be looking at boosting support first as we have a build from the bottom up system for our team here. We may be looking at a community manager role at some point soon™ though.

@Vladic Ka

Thank you for the chance of posting @Drew@ArrogantBreadand this goes to all your staff, you've done a great job the lot of you under these circumstances and obviously the whole situation was a bit of a mess I'd say but I'm glad this was posted as this explains a lot things and makes people more aware of things I'd guess.

Thanks for the unban , i was pretty pissed off being banned just for seeing who was in the Steam Group.

One tip is don't ban people for playing on other Teamspeaks with there friends , it will only push them away from the community like seen by so many people leaving. The only real reason i would say you should ban someone for playing with there friends is if they are harming the community. E.G - helping with DDOS / advertising other communities etc. 

Just remember people will do anything too stay with there friends and if all there friends leave , they will join them. 

Good post btw , nice too clear it up and thanks for unbanning and applogising for the ban :) 

We will probably be looking at boosting support first as we have a build from the bottom up system for our team here. We may be looking at a community manager role at some point soon
2122.png
though
Yay! Support Team applications. Hello? Can you hear me?
Maybe instead of the current stuff we have,maybe we could add a new staff roke (Marketing) unless that falls into Management, and what Wilco is doing.
Boosting the server via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, looking at profits made from donations and seeing how the server can improve financially.  
19g69d.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just adding to Sanders Point :)

Anyways It's great to see Vladic and the others in charge of the community, now, I wish them the best of luck :)

@Vladic KaThis is very very nice to see. Glad that these things are being cleared up from Managements end and that you are informing us of your situation. I really really like this and hope we see more of it. Transparency is key for a great community such as this.

Hope we can patch up wounds and get on with playing an awesome game on an awesome server with awesome people.

Just to be clear, vlad you cheeky chappy :D .

So to start, not sure if i like the comment about my past (because it has nothing to do with the situation) but yeah.

i stepped down because i was salt as fooook about not getting staff , this is correct, anyone who knows me knows i have never hidden the fact i wanted staff, and personally i dont see why having such ambitions is so taboo in this community.

Now pretty sure I was running the ark server made by myself and vaffla  for your community , an i infact asked for help from ciaran on how to find the usergamesettings.ini file (as i needed to add a mod) for the RPUK ark server.

Moving forward, at no point did i ever leave RPUK as a member, i just changed my name to release myself from the mass messages that i was getting ''why didnt you get staff'' ect.

Finally , i made my own ark server , with a symbol that looks nothing like RPUK logo, so to clarify , the only thing these logos have in common is that they are both white and i used the word Roleplay (witch is not trademarked by you, plus yano, rp Ark server, sorta fits do you not think) but anyway,

I then send a group invite exclusively to my personal friends list and and i send it once, i get a few questions asking ''is this an arma server'' and as at this point this was only for my ark server i was trying to create  i told them ''no its for ark and just a general gaming community''.

But after receiving theses questions i think ''i best jump on and clear this up before theres any misscommunication or rumours spread''

So i did, i spoke to azamai and ram, and i thought all was good, later i log on to the forum because as far as im concerned im STILL a member of the community , to find ive been banned on the forums.

I then jump on the TS and I messaged YOU personally asking why have I been banned and tryed, before you had a chance to reply , Wilco banned me from TS.

Like many occasions , Wilco banned every tom dick and harry with out asking what was actually happening, so please buddy , dont try and blame every thing on me.

Again this will probably get deleted , but if you believe anything of what i am saying is false then please , lets discuss it ( you probably wont like lol because lets be honest who wants to admit their full of shit right :p )

Lots of Love , That cheeky chappy from liverpool Adster Mc xxxx

Just to be clear, vlad you cheeky chappy :D .

So to start, not sure if i like the comment about my past (because it has nothing to do with the situation) but yeah.

i stepped down because i was salt as fooook about not getting staff , this is correct, anyone who knows me knows i have never hidden the fact i wanted staff, and personally i dont see why having such ambitions is so taboo in this community.

Now pretty sure I was running the ark server made by myself and vaffla  for your community , an i infact asked for help from ciaran on how to find the usergamesettings.ini file (as i needed to add a mod) for the RPUK ark server.

Moving forward, at no point did i ever leave RPUK as a member, i just changed my name to release myself from the mass messages that i was getting ''why didnt you get staff'' ect.

Finally , i made my own ark server , with a symbol that looks nothing like RPUK logo, so to clarify , the only thing these logos have in common is that they are both white and i used the word Roleplay (witch is not trademarked by you, plus yano, rp Ark server, sorta fits do you not think) but anyway,

I then send a group invite exclusively to my personal friends list and and i send it once, i get a few questions asking ''is this an arma server'' and as at this point this was only for my ark server i was trying to create  i told them ''no its for ark and just a general gaming community''.

But after receiving theses questions i think ''i best jump on and clear this up before theres any misscommunication or rumours spread''

So i did, i spoke to azamai and ram, and i thought all was good, later i log on to the forum because as far as im concerned im STILL a member of the community , to find ive been banned on the forums.

I then jump on the TS and I messaged YOU personally asking why have I been banned and tryed, before you had a chance to reply , Wilco banned me from TS.

Like many occasions , Wilco banned every tom dick and harry with out asking what was actually happening, so please buddy , dont try and blame every thing on me.

Again this will probably get deleted , but if you believe anything of what i am saying is false then please , lets discuss it ( you probably wont like lol because lets be honest who wants to admit their full of shit right :p )

Lots of Love , That cheeky chappy from liverpool Adster Mc xxxx
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back