What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

UNMC - A Message To Altis

Thank god he's dead, he was corrupt af anyway. Done us all a favour. 

sp00ky

ok, so we stop giving the UNMC pocket money and so they have a tantrum?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As an officer I have zero fear when it comes to the UNMC, Nothing but tyrants and rebels who are striving to kill, mame and harm anyone they can get their hands on.  group who try to claim land as their own, make their own laws and are unable to follow them themselves. 

To quite your own procedures

a25c33a497b0975a8b9e9c2a5d4276e3.png

You let this man die without his final words uttered, Nor his final meal

You let this man die at mid day (you monsters)

You let this man die with an unnecessary level of force

You slaughter these people without honor or even the dignity to follow your own guidelines. Because of this I will see to it that any deserters, cowards or traitors in the police force are brought before a firing squad. 

That is all

Any excuse to shoot kieran rhead eh...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trigger happy to shoot some UNMC for a while now. My MXM will finally be happy again :p

If I can hit them, I cri 

ok, so we stop giving the UNMC pocket money and so they have a tantrum?
you stopped giving us nothing we agreed to the gold deal as it was the best way for the island to be at peace , the unmc can rob the bank once a day which will give us far more than the 25 million a week we were getting from the police , so the end of the treaty benefits us alot more than it does you

you stopped giving us nothing we agreed to the gold deal as it was the best way for the island to be at peace , the unmc can rob the bank once a day which will give us far more than the 25 million a week we were getting from the police , so the end of the treaty benefits us alot more than it does you
to be fair, it makes the police look weak giving the UNMC gold just so they wont rob said gold, it is unrealistic for a legal government to fund what is practically an organised terrorist group.. 

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other Soldier die for his...I smell war lurking over the hills.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

giving the UNMC gold 
You mean; allowing the UNMC to take possession of the assets held in offshore accounts by the UNMC global High Command, that before the treaty were locked behind crippling economic sanctions that caused widespread poverty inside of the Liberated Territories.

In roleplay anyway.

HAHA. Love this. Will be good to see the UNMC out of there borders again being who they are supposed to be!

Walp i guess gangs and unmc are going to have to fight over who gets to rob it during which restart.

You threaten to rob the bank everyday but I know you won't because if you rob it every restart it will disturb rp and we know the police isn't going anywhere but the unmc they may. 

Back