What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis Police - A message to the UNMC

As most of you will now be aware police command have ended the treaty with the UNMC, we were giving them gold, for what? Protection? No, we are not scared of you. Judging by your most recent propaganda, we have you running scared. You killed the mayor, a mayor that should still be imprisoned for charges against corruption, good job guys, its almost as though we are still working on the same team!

Any how, to quote Gen. Blaze himself in his recent propaganda video, "we only did it because we had a treaty and we respected the treaty, you shit all over it". So me being the funny CSI I'am, I did. 

Wait, Blaze, is that your desk?  

Also, permanent markers are a dangerous thing..... 

0287faacbe0987c9f0fd4261a316ad68.jpg

Anyways, we also took this thing, looks shiny and important, mine now.

By "we", I mean us.....

c0c65d423c5cc0cc4dbf481a32412861.jpg

I hope you don't mind we used your briefing room, but hay ho, probably the first successful operation that has ever happened there.

Anyways, that is enough fun for me, I wish you all the best however you won't win on my watch. No more free gold, I suggest you think very carefully about any retaliation, you wouldn't want to make a scotsman angry now would you....

I suppose I should leave a message like I intended to:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Much love,

Chief Superintendent

xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
As most of you will now be aware police command have ended the treaty with the UNMC, we were giving them gold, for what? Protection? No, we are not scared of you. Judging by your most recent propaganda, we have you running scared. You killed the mayor, a mayor that should still be imprisoned for charges against corruption, good job guys, its almost as though we are still working on the same team!

Any how, to quote Gen. Blaze himself in his recent propaganda video, "we only did it because we had a treaty and we respected the treaty, you shit all over it". So me being the funny CSI I'am, I did. 

Anyways, that is enough fun for me, I wish you all the best however you won't win on my watch. No more free gold, I suggest you think very carefully about any retaliation, you wouldn't want to make a scotsman angry now would you....
We already have an angry Scotsman in our ranks :D

What you did not know is we covered those desks with herpes, ENJOY!!!

nice job i applaud the skill that went into invading an empty base , in due course we will show you how to invade a police hq one which is actually full of officers 😁

Don't think I will ever be able to forgive myself... I guess I really am much more deadly than people think... 😓

guess im taking the ifrit squad out again

ok so after a long hard think about how the unmc was to retaliate against this disgusting act of terror , i decided to fly down to kavala hq and file a compensation request for the destruction of my 399 pound special offer ikea desk. so after a lovely chat with spc patchwork 500 pound in compensation was payed into my bank account so as far as i am concerned the matter is closed, however if this should ever happen again i will make sure my desk is coated in sulphuric acid so that if your scrotum should even brush against the wood work none of you will ever be able to father children 

ok so after a long hard think about how the unmc was to retaliate against this disgusting act of terror , i decided to fly down to kavala hq and file a compensation request for the destruction of my 399 pound special offer ikea desk. so after a lovely chat with spc patchwork 500 pound in compensation was payed into my bank account so as far as i am concerned the matter is closed, however if this should ever happen again i will make sure my desk is coated in sulphuric acid so that if your scrotum should even brush against the wood work none of you will ever be able to father children 
550 pounds m9. 10/10 RP from everyone at the Kavala PD.

2 hours ago, said:

3e41737fc71bad35fe752a0782fb2352.jpg

54d2fdf86f90f8ad76e7295e4609d639.jpg

Also, permanent markers are a dangerous thing..... 

0287faacbe0987c9f0fd4261a316ad68.jpg

Anyways, we also took this thing, looks shiny and important, mine now.

2693456950bba111fc4422dc2126463d.jpg

By "we", I mean us.....

c0c65d423c5cc0cc4dbf481a32412861.jpg

I hope you don't mind we used your briefing room, but hay ho, probably the first successful operation that has ever happened there.

I suppose I should leave a message like I intended to:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Were these the same police officers that let me and @Cxrterescape on foot from like... how many of you was there, all setup in buildings surrounding us but you managed to get our poor Zyn arrested..

Too funny hahaha

@TBM Mvpyou owe me for baiting myself. The way they had 3 helicopters full of armed police and you manage to get away as well 

Back