What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Battlefield 1 Opinions?

Farmer Giles

So, just a thread for peoples opinions on battlefield 1! 

​

My Opinion is: Battlefront remake/re skinned.​

​

Dont like the game at all tbh! Feels so bare bones, even though its a beta, BF3/4 betas had way more things, and it feels that there will hardly be alot of customisation! ​

Don't like the way vehicles are so overpowered, like I understand vehicles should be powerful but transport vehicles shouldn't be able to take on an entire squad of people and win. Planes also feel so gimmicky unless used in certain situations.

I like the game alot,propably more than Bf4,the graphics definetly look like Battlefront but the UI is jsut so much better now compared to Bf3/4.

Vehicles are definetly very good,i've already had couple of 20+ kill streaks in the 20mm Renault Ft which obviously isn't good,IMO they need to buff AT damage a little bit seeing that there are no more lock ons and rocket launchers at all,the cannons on the other hand seem to do just fine when killing tanks.Planes are fun but they feel kinda useless on Sinai map,the 15 minute game length is way too short to check the train combat,most ofthe games it doesn't even get to spawn and if it does the game is decided anyway.

Also,the way they handle customisation is much better than Bf4 imo,Bf4 had wayy too many attachements which ended up not being used,hell some of them actually made the gun worse,this preset system is much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time I saw mustard gas I couldn't believe how much it looked like the trailer. I like it so far. 

found it boring af, nothing much to do and you can only play one map and two game modes 

found it boring af, nothing much to do and you can only play two maps and two game modes 
It's a BETA for BF game,they always only gave one map,i don't know what did you expect,it;s just a gameplay demo really

I found it a bit "meh" only played 1 game tho, i will give it another try tommorow and see what i think about it

Woke up today at 6am before school to try out the beta. 

I freaking love it, no questions asked. 

I have to agree that it is like Battlefront, I would even say that it is nearly exactly the same as the battlefront beta. However I liked both of them.

I gotta get to level 15 to get the special beta dogtag when the actual game comes out. 

Most likely going to preorder it soon.

I really hope that the game is not going to be a disappointment.

p.s keep in mind that its still in beta, there is a lot more to come.

Woke up today at 6am before school to try out the beta. 

I freaking love it, no questions asked. 

I have to agree that it is like Battlefront, I would even say that it is nearly exactly the same as the battlefront beta. However I liked both of them.

I gotta get to level 15 to get the special beta dogtag when the actual game comes out. 

Most likely going to preorder it soon.

I really hope that the game is not going to be a disappointment.

p.s keep in mind that its still in beta, there is a lot more to come.
I played around 6 games... And I love it too. I agree it looks like battlefront. But battlefront looks great so bf1 does automatically.. I love the weapons that are given in the beta. And I'm going to pre-order it very soon :) 

i am a big fan of Battlefield series and well i downloading the open beta now but i not sure my pc fould survive that :/

and well i like that WWI idea its nice :)

I get Flashbacks when I play it, possibly the most immersive game I've played in a lonnggg time

Up to now really good , not too bothered about the beta map. Really looking forward to the full game 

refuse to give EA my money any longer as I strongly disagree with their business practices. 
but from what I have seen of BF1, it is basically a retextured BF3/4 with a few mods added.

Anybody care to let me know when major game developers made new games instead of just re-releasing texturepacks and a few maps for £80ish ?

refuse to give EA my money any longer as I strongly disagree with their business practices. 
but from what I have seen of BF1, it is basically a retextured BF3/4 with a few mods added.

Anybody care to let me know when major game developers made new games instead of just re-releasing texturepacks and a few maps for £80ish ?
If anything,it's SW:Battlefront retextured,they offered a new timeline with new weapons,maps and factions,ofc the core gameplay is the same,its another Battlefield game,did you expect it to be like Verdun or what?

Also,i never bought a BF game on release day,i always buy them one year after release to get the full game for a normal price,i definetly disagree with EA policy and that's my way of combatting it i guess.

Back