What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Leansquadd > TCK

Zynn

Forgetful.
Big of a background story. Leansquadd was flying over the Oil Extraction when they saw a Hemmt Box and a Tempest Covered. They could not resist the temptation to rob the hobos. Leansquadd waited for around 30 minutes at the Oil Processor before they made their moves. They soon withdrew the keys and forced words out of the hobos mouths. After they had received information that the hobos were from TCK, Leansquadd were more than happy. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Propaganda all the way. The Hunt is on

If you want to be childish atleast do it off my precious forums :c

Leansquidd

i think the 4/5 heroin trucks we got from you and demolishing your gang in game was enough payback? Or would you like more
I believe TCK couldn't do it by themselves so they called in for back up from another gang. Aww the burn. I wouldn't say its demolishing if you used 3 Ifrits just saying!

I believe TCK couldn't do it by themselves so they called in for back up from another gang. Aww the burn. I wouldn't say its demolishing if you used 3 Ifrits just saying!
Nope, just TCK were there, but hey we do whatever is necessary 

I think this is going into the wrong direction. Surely to humiliate other gangs can be funny ingame, but I think it's rather poor to do it with hobos? I mean if someone is playing unnarmed and he is from an Enemy gang, then it's fair enough but you should think about some funny roleplay for both sites. At the end it's not hard to rob an unnarmed hobo and to take him the radio and gps. So just the advise next time you should let the hobo do something funny.

You guys should also not discuss here on the forums who is better. Make a contest in-game. Take on of each party hostage and demand to speak one of the leaders or something, then speak about some funny contest take makes everybody laugh.

I think this is going into the wrong direction. Surely to humiliate other gangs can be funny ingame, but I think it's rather poor to do it with hobos? I mean if someone is playing unnarmed and he is from an Enemy gang, then it's fair enough but you should think about some funny roleplay for both sites. At the end it's not hard to rob an unnarmed hobo and to take him the radio and gps. So just the advise next time you should let the hobo do something funny.

You guys should also not discuss here on the forums who is better. Make a contest in-game. Take on of each party hostage and demand to speak one of the leaders or something, then speak about some funny contest take makes everybody laugh.
It's just a bit of boonter mate. In regards to a competition, I think everyone knows TCK would annihilate Leansquid in any planned attack (I say that not being part of either party)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back