What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

*Member Support Applications*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomized

eUeDF5zWn.png

Let's start this by thanking the previous Member Support Leads & Member Support and congratulating them on their promotion into the Staff Team.

​

With these recent events we are now looking to hire new members into the Support Team.

Take a few moments to read through a few of our terms and conditions to make sure you are eligible to apply.​

​

​

• You must be at least 16 years old.
  • You must have been a member of the community for at least 3 months.
  • You must know the in's and out's of RPUK's Servers including the rules.
  • You must be patient and respectful.
  • You must maintain a high quality of roleplay at all times, as well as be mature on in all aspects of your duties. In this position you represent the staff team of our community.

Do you believe you have what it takes to be a part of a team of people who give support and guidance to our community in a friendly and professional way? 

Then do not hesitate to APPLY HERE!

​

Please Note: If you previously applied and were not successful you may apply again.

These applications close on [10/09/2016] Any application received after this time will not be counted.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to all that apply and may the odds be forever in you favour!

tumblr_mgmx1aYSZp1s37nm3o1_500.gif

ooOh >:)

Good luck everyone, I would love to apply but seen the time i have for this is merely enough to get on A3 I shall pass

Ooooowwww!!!!!!

Could this be a possible future prospect for me?

Could this be what the future has in store?

SPC. Renegade .

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to everyone applying! I look forward to working with the new members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back