What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Police Need Trained

Broomfield

I have recently noticed that EVERY time I go on the server there is police at the cocaine processing for >25mins. Completely ruins the RP. I know other people will agree it is to often that they are there

I haven't seen this my selfe, i was at coke processor as a medic, and there was a firefight going on, so if you happen to do coke everytime people are in a fight with the cops there, or if the cops is talking with people, it's just bad luck

The fight finished ages ago, I have taken a screenshot currently - ill take another one in 20 mins :)  

Current Names I know

: Di BOB

Another two post user commenting about cops not doing something properly? Well shit time to rework the whole police force.

Time for new players to actually get a sense for what is going on and stop saying; always, when they mean: The few times I have played this server since I joined it TWO DAYS AGO, I went to the cocaine processing a few times and cops were there so I can't do drugs mimimi.. Pfft.. What you expect, a red carpet being laid out for everyone to make millions in drugs so they can have big ass weapons? Scout, wait, grab your moment.. or go something legal for a living =).

As a DEA member, we are only allowed to stay there for 5 to 10 minutes, and comeback after 30minutes !

Back