What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

LoA Cool (Rejected - With a warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuel

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): LoA Cool

Time & Date this happened: 21/09/2014 approx 21:00

Description of what happened: I was driving to meet DI Simpan in athira, sports hatch driven by LoA Cool started over taking me and slamming his breaks on and as I went round he swerves into my side after a couple of attempts he blows me up

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes he was unresposive and just threatens me with report wars etc acting as if he is above the rules

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

here is the chat where he threatens me I have the whole chat log if requested as it was quite long

http://gyazo.com/1316f9f00b92548eb595b377b7e5f5e5

If you look at 0:55 you turned into me just as much(Even though it looked like I was in front of him on my screen). On my screen I was in front of the car when this happened also told in the chat. If you ask me this case was all caused by desync since I was in front on my screen, but Ill happily comp you for your lost gear. 

Also if you have a look at 0:16 you can see how much the server was desyncing at the point. On my screen I was in front turning out in front of him, but here hes apparently on the side of me. Also at 0:50 you can see my car sort of flying around. This was all desync, but of course its up to the admins to decide.

Here is an example from the server some days ago:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at 0:55 you turned into me just as much(Even though it looked like I was in front of him on my screen). On my screen I was in front of the car when this happened also told in the chat. If you ask me this case was all caused by desync since I was in front on my screen, but Ill happily comp you for your lost gear. 
I dont want comp, you blatently vdn me by slamming breaks and I didnt turn into you, you hit me which made me turn that way then you hit me again, that ishow a pit manouveur works but your suppost to break not accelerate

I dont want comp, you blatently vdn me by slamming breaks and I didnt turn into you, you hit me which made me turn that way then you hit me again, that ishow a pit manouveur works but your suppost to break not accelerate
Made a edit on my comment. This is all thats needed to be said from my perspective. I ain't having any discussions with you. Since you might feel threaten again...

Also if you have a look at 0:16 you can see how much the server was desyncing at the point. On my screen I was in front turning out in front of him, but here hes apparently on the side of me. Also at 0:50 you can see my car sort of flying around. This was all desync, but of course its up to the admins to decide.

Here is an example from the server some days ago:
that video was published on the 8th of september so 2 weeks ago

This is pretty much the same case actually xD. The roles are just switched with me being the victim :D

I was pointing at the fact that your driving is horrendous..

I was pointing at the fact that your driving is horrendous..
I wasn't even driving the car in that video anyway ;) . You can see i'm typing while the car is turning. This is my old mate SitDown driving :)

Well im off to bed anyway. Good luck with the discussion. Ill be rejoining tomorrow. Goodnight to your all :)

Wait, so cool was not even driving the car in the video?

Wait, so cool was not even driving the car in the video?
I think he's referring to the video I posted, I believe he's the driver in the primary video, I just felt it was important to add the link to his own report.

Anyway we are coming to THE conclusion that THE driver Should be banned of driving Any car again , he van Walk

Morning :) . Just to make it clear to everybody. I was driving in Fuels video. Another guy was driving in the post Emigrates posted.

that video was published on the 8th of september so 2 weeks ago
If 2 weeks is so long ago for you this is from yesterday: 

The server is desyncing 24/7 in the evenings not much to argue about really...

If 2 weeks is so long ago for you this is from yesterday: 

The server is desyncing 24/7 in the evenings not much to argue about really...
Ive not saw that desync for ages now, anyone else apart from Cool getting that level?

Ive not saw that desync for ages now, anyone else apart from Cool getting that level?
This video is not recorded by me. I took it from another active report. This is 2 other players having desync. Here is the post its from:  I know that others have the same issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back