What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kieran_ (Unbanned 19/09/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran_

In-game Name

Kieran

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://www.inserttext.com
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think i was banned because i RDMed then Combat logged to make it even worse it was my last chance after a previous incident.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been busy with school work and playing other Altislife servers and playing 7 Days To Die and Hearts Of Iron 4.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i have missed this server with its unique RP and very friendly community i have so many memory's i want to experience again. I also want to see whats new since i was banned and experience the changes.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because a lot of time has passed since my previous incidents and i have since then played over 600 hours on other servers and was an admin on one for about a month and i realize how much of a pain it is to moderate and sort out player that have been breaking rules. I have also learnt how much RP means to a server every thing even every day is different with good RP. In the last 6 months i have changed i no longer purposefully break rules like RDM and VDM if i ever do break a rule i will sort it out with the effected person so an admin doesn't have to become involved. You admins have my word i will NOT break another rule.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I am going to take a chance here and unban you. Please do not make me regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back