What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Your Community Manager

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator

3OOSdg9.png

Dear Roleplay UK,

I am pleased to announce your community manager is @FriendlyFireGuy

Please give him a warm warm welcome! He will be our public voice going forward and your voice of reason, The Community Manager role has changed a bit since we last had one so here is some of the stuff he will be up-to!

• Liaison between management and members.
  • Writing & posting of community announcements.
  • Collate and bring important feedback from members & factions.
  • Power to Ban & unban where necessary.
  • Access to post social media updates on all our external platforms.
  • Final say in any multiple member / blanket ban decisions from management.
FFG has been around since the very early days of the server in 2014 and is much loved and respected by a large number of people and is highly trusted, We know he is going to bring brilliant value to RPUK and this is one to be excited about!

On another note I also want to raise a point missed in a recent post by Vladic Ka, We no longer ban people for playing with community banned members or on other servers, In the past this has been a very effective and quick way of dealing with issues but it has also had its negative effects with losing members and causing other issues.

A big congratulations to @FriendlyFireGuy 

Wilco

Posted on behalf of the RPUK Management Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, he's back! Congratulations old man, about time! I can't wait till my forum profile gets revamped... You old troll!

Back