What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Your Community Manager

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator

3OOSdg9.png

Dear Roleplay UK,

I am pleased to announce your community manager is @FriendlyFireGuy

Please give him a warm warm welcome! He will be our public voice going forward and your voice of reason, The Community Manager role has changed a bit since we last had one so here is some of the stuff he will be up-to!

• Liaison between management and members.
  • Writing & posting of community announcements.
  • Collate and bring important feedback from members & factions.
  • Power to Ban & unban where necessary.
  • Access to post social media updates on all our external platforms.
  • Final say in any multiple member / blanket ban decisions from management.
FFG has been around since the very early days of the server in 2014 and is much loved and respected by a large number of people and is highly trusted, We know he is going to bring brilliant value to RPUK and this is one to be excited about!

On another note I also want to raise a point missed in a recent post by Vladic Ka, We no longer ban people for playing with community banned members or on other servers, In the past this has been a very effective and quick way of dealing with issues but it has also had its negative effects with losing members and causing other issues.

A big congratulations to @FriendlyFireGuy 

Wilco

Posted on behalf of the RPUK Management Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, he's back! Congratulations old man, about time! I can't wait till my forum profile gets revamped... You old troll!

Back