What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Support Team Applications - Interview Stage

Busterguy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
pxd5zcw.png

First of all i want to thank everyone that has taken their time to send in an application. Myself and @Randomizedhad a alot of fun reading them over the last week.
Here are some stats for the applications.

• Total of 101 application
  • Total of 65,233 words
  • 345,024 characters
  • Best application quote "i got a very good english"
So of the 101 application we have decided to pick 15 people to contiune onto the intervew stage. So well done to the following people:

@El Saul

@CSI Xsum

@Madmatt150

@Proctor The Great

@DSGT Ponty

@DSGT Owen

@CMO Masis

@Auxen

@CMO Marc Smith

@Rossss

@DI Icecube

@Fluqi

@deleter

@dsgt amir

@ins wiisy

(Can't tag the last 3 because i think there is a limit)

The people above will be getting a forum PM soon with more information on what to do next and where to go for their interview.

After all the interviews are done myself and randomized will sit down again and we hope to pick around 6-7 people to join us in the support team.

Again thankyou to everyone who applied and good luck to everyone who got an interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all of you who got accepted. Maybe next time I can get accepted.. :)

nice.

Good luck to all!

Good luck to everyone with an interview. I'm sure the support leads will have a hard time choosing between you!

Congratz to the people that passed! 

For us that failed is there any way you can get feedback?

Congrats to everyone who passed to the interview stage! 

Back