What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Support Applications - The Results!

Busterguy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
pxd5zcw.png

Play while reading for the full immersion.​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

The results are in! over the past few days myself and @Randomizedhave conducted 15 interviews for member support. Of those 15 people, we have selected 7 people to join us in the member support team.

So in no particular order i would like to welcome the following people to member support:

@DSGT Amir

@DELETER

@Fluqi

@DI Icecube

@DSGT Ponty

@Madmatt150

@CSI Xsum

Unfortunately for those that did not quite make it im sure we will be looking for new member supports in the near future so keep your eye out.

Can the following please contact a member support lead to get your teamspeak tags and for some basic training. (Will try to do it as a group so be on tonight after the 8pm restart for the training)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those who were selected!

Congrats to the Police Force!

if people think im taking a dig, all I am is just that I am surprised how many police

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all the new support members - I Look forward to working with you all. 

Oh, and a word of warning - Uninstall any mass move plugins - its more pain than its worth 😉

Back