What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Thanks for the help - Server Event

Daniel 2sec

This community already gave us alot. I already have hundrets of hours on here, and I still enjoy every single minute. I meet new people nearly every single day and people always tried to be friendly. Surely some are salty after getting killed, but nearly everybody will welcome new people and help, if somebody asks for it.

Today it showed us, that there is more then enough people like that. We just posted a simple Server Event and about 10 people messaged me and asked if they can help. Not only that, admins helped us for the whole event (about 1.30 hours) or just some questions, after a simple question like: Do you have a second to help us.

People on here are holding together and that's what makes this place so wonderful.

I honestly want to say a big Thank You to all people that helped us with the Server Event. I will not be able to list everybody up, but a big thanks to:

-The whole BA - team espacially @Norman@jordanfenwick2000  

And the top Thanks goes to @Ram

Also everybody who took part!

Best wishes, 

Daniel 2sec, @Lukeee 2sec, @Miiiikkel

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great and well organised event and it was so much fun, thank you for making it enjoyable you guys should do another event sometime in the future :)

It was a great and well organised event and it was so much fun, thank you for making it enjoyable you guys should do another event sometime in the future :)
We/I already have plans for new events. It is just alot of work, to make it good. Events will break out, if you don't plan every scenario. But thanks for taking part!

Any time! I'm so glad we (BA) managed to help you, if you ever need any more Hurons for events let me know!

Back