What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RPUK Rush Redux

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
Good evening everyone! We've decided to start up a Rush Redux server on some spare server hardware we had to bring back the old feels of the KOTH server as well as to provide some extra server space for OPTiX for his game mode.

If you wish to find out more about Rush Conquest then you can visit the website at https://rush.maverick-apps.de/, or, if you wish to hop right in join the server labelled "[UK/EU] Rush EU West - Hosted by Roleplay.co.uk" (or, if you are in a different region, use the above link to find another server nearer to you!). Alternatively, you can direct connect using the following information: 164.132.202.91:4302

We will not be applying any of our Altis bans to this server, only the Rush Redux ban list along with a small ban list that we ourselves will create of people being extremely disruptive on the server. (For example, if someone was banned on Altis and decided to join that server just to troll, they would be added to our own ban list as well as possibly to the global Rush Redux ban list.)

If you haven't seen Rush Redux yet, check out the video below!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Enjoy!

(P.S Please report all bugs on the Discord linked on the Rush Website above!)

Server will be online shortly, meanwhile please feel free to watch the video to get a feel of what the game mode is about.

Last edited by a moderator:
You legend. 

Very nice!

I gotta play this

Rush RP Yeah? :)

jk

can't wait to give it ago

when is it up its locked for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was a mod.. It is amazing and I am very happy to see that we have launched one. However, think about the fappabilities if it was a mod.

Back