What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The phantoms message to altis

Nice intro vid ;)

can-u-pick-me-up.gif

"Will you lay while others die?"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All jokes aside, nice video, hope to see you guys in game!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this gang is gonna be much better than Invictia and Pavilion. I think we should all surrender before we get fragged...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, an other group the same cause. Interested what the motive was behind same lore? lol

• Why is this not recorded all the clips on the live actuall server, For example the one where u had a .338 and a ghost hawk & those three hurons? @Maskedrussian

• Is this a frag montage of some sort? If so i dident think we were allowed to post it on the forums?

pls help out a confused hobo from Agios @F A D E @Kaden :(

• Why is this not recorded all the clips on the live actuall server, For example the one where u had a .338 and a ghost hawk & those three hurons? @Maskedrussian

• Is this a frag montage of some sort? If so i dident think we were allowed to post it on the forums?

Just a cinematic video for my gang. Would have loved to shoot it in the server but I don't have free cam there.

Just fo show they are ready to take over or something dunno lol

Frag movies are allowed, however some mislike them as they usually show no RP, and some show evidence of them breaking a rule.

Frag movies are allowed, however some mislike them as they usually show no RP, and some show evidence of them breaking a rule.
ooooouh, i thought they werent allowed :( i made 1 from my police holiday last week :p

Back