What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Eddylane (Action: Ban Issued 27/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexy_smurf

Name of the person you are reporting: [LA]Eddylane

Time and date: 25-09-2014 around 2-3 AM

Description of what happened: We were proccessing some coke when i see eddylane leaving from his house with a heli. So i go buy a bolt cutter to break in his house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-Z8IMzU30

U see at sec 33 from this clip that he abort because his storage box just disappeared and then spawns in his house. After he spawns in his house he shoots a friend of mine and after he got shot himself he combatlogs.

The day after he sold his house -_-

EDIT: here's a longer version.

http://youtu.be/JYHofCZ5Tw4

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you got him red handed. Never seen such blatant use of game mechanics to try to save your gear.

In my opinion, Eddylane seems to be a bad RP'er.

I've spoke to him a lot and never seems to RP well.

He also combat logged the other day, when I asked him he said it was desync, but that's what they all say.

Looks to me like NLR

RDM

Combat logging.

Unless breaking into his house requires no role play just kos?
If someone breaks into your house, you have every right to put them down on the door step or within your property. You need to actually see that person if your house though.

What happened here was combat logging.

What i dont get tho is, you see the heli take off but never hear it landing again, did he respawn in his house? surely thats NLR

Looks to me like NLR

RDM

Combat logging.

Unless breaking into his house requires no role play just kos?
Offcoarse he can kill them, he found them inside his house with a clear intention of robbing him.

If he broke NLR and Combat logged the video doesn't show it. There's no evidence here so what are you reporting?

Seems like another witch hunt.

U should look the video once more then if u cant see the combatlog.

For the rest i dont know if its allowed what he did.. Saw someone breaking in a house ( almost no players were online ) so he must know it was his house we were breaking in to. He respawn in his house and kills on sight. Then he logs off so we cant steal anything?

How do i know he respawn in his house? When i break into his house i see a storage box. at 33sec from the video u see the storage box disappear.. Then we he respawn in his house u see the storage box has returned, untill he combatlogs and it disappears again.

For the rest i dont know if its allowed what he did.. Saw someone breaking in a house ( almost no players were online ) so he must know it was his house we were breaking in to. He respawn in his house and kills on sight. Then he logs off so we cant steal anything?

How do i know he respawn in his house? When i break into his house i see a storage box. at 33sec from the video u see the storage box disappear.. Then we he respawn in his house u see the storage box has returned, untill he combatlogs and it disappears again.
Are you sure you posted the right video? I went through every frame now from the moment you killed him and he doesn't DC there...

Also I noticed something else was that between all the break in messages there is only one person that disconnects and it's a name that starts with a C and I can't see him log back.. This makes me wonder since we clearly see the crates disappear and reappear, did you edit this video?

And this is the second topic where u try to defend ur butfriend eddylane, when its so freekin Obvious he broke the rules. Why do u still keep posting? just keep out of this and let an admin look at it instead of trying to make a discussion every time he gets reported.

Offcoarse he can kill them, he found them inside his house with a clear intention of robbing him.

If he broke NLR and Combat logged the video doesn't show it. There's no evidence here so what are you reporting?

Seems like another witch hunt.
If he was in that helicopter you see at the beginning, he could have given controls to someone else to keep it hovering, however we cannot see that he is in the chopper and therefore makes that certain portion of the report useless.

What concerns me is, a few seconds after he dies he gets a steam ticket failed and the boxes despawn. Milliseconds later the recording comes to end. OP, have you got a recording that lasts a little longer?

SCO admiral was in that chopper wanting to land at cocaïne proc. I saw eddylane leave his house aprox 10-15 min before i entered it. He was probably in athira selling his coke and saw us breaking into his house and respawned.. That what i mean with respawn. He press the button escape, clicks abort, then connects to server again and spawns in his house to kill us.

This is my first time im editing a video so its my bad it was too short i can upload a video which is a bit longer if needed.

If he was in that helicopter you see at the beginning, he could have given controls to someone else to keep it hovering, however we cannot see that he is in the chopper and therefore makes that certain portion of the report useless.

What concerns me is, a few seconds after he dies he gets a steam ticket failed and the boxes despawn. Milliseconds later the recording comes to end. OP, have you got a recording that lasts a little longer?
I agree there is something popping up right before the video ends, but I can't make it out and it doesn't show up in the frame-by-frame

SCO admiral was in that chopper wanting to land at cocaïne proc. I saw eddylane leave his house aprox 10-15 min before i entered it. He was probably in athira selling his coke and saw us breaking into his house and respawned.. That what i mean with respawn. He press the button escape, clicks abort, then connects to server again and spawns in his house to kill us.
What I'm pointing at, is that there's absolutely no evidence there to suggest he saw you or you saw him 10-15 mins prior to breaking in. There's nothing to prove that he was logging to save gear, considering he did come back and there is 3 of you. 

What I AM pointing at, is the fact that at the very end of the recording you do see what looks like a Steam Ticket Failed error, which could mean he combat logged at the very end of the recording in order to save gear, which would be unacceptable but ideally you'd need a longer recording and something with a better quality to make out names in chat.

You know why i know it was my house because i saw you guys looking and i can kill anyone that points a gun to me and that is what you're friend AWOL did. and i shitted my pants so yeah xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back