What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

NHS Needing and the need to join

Hi everyone.

Before continuing, this is not a critic/complain/whatever. The words i will use might make someone think or understand that i'm just crying or something like that, but i repeat, not a critic, not a complain and over all, not a cry. I just want to know some things and, since i come from other kind of rp games, i need to know those. The title might be out of toppic, till i explain myself.

I've been playing in the servers like for 2-5 days and every time i join the server, i see the same requests, problems and people evading duty.

Every time that a player dies, he asks for medical support, and to be more accurate, yesterday i was on the server #1 and a player requested medical support and he waited like 1 hour till he gave up and lost everything he had on that moment. And was not the only case yesterday, it showed up like 4 times with different players.
When i started to speak with those players who were a bit concerned about the medical assisteance, they all told me the same. Some times medics never come or even pass. So i decided to apply for the NHS to be USEFUL on the server and not just another hobbo with a pistol running arround and threatening other players.

I've been denied for not being accurate on the rp appliance, ok, i asume that's fair enought because im not good at it to be a part of the NHS, but if the server really needs medics, and we are full of cops and robbers, why make this thing more hard than it should be?

So, here is the stuff. To be honest, im not pissed for being denied for NHS, its more like that i wanted to give a service that every player on the server asks for but seems that i'm not good enought (thing that again i really know) so i really want to know what you all think.

After all this, i apologize to everyone who feels angry or hardly dissagrees with me, but this is just something i wanted to know. Again, sorry if i bother you, have a nice day.

We don't "really" need medics. Medics are there to promote RP - if a user's RP isn't up to scratch, they shouldn't be a medic. They're also there as a user convenience so people don't lose gear. It's entirely up to them if they want to wait for a medic to get to them to assist them.

We don't "really" need medics. Medics are there to promote RP - if a user's RP isn't up to scratch, they shouldn't be a medic. They're also there as a user convenience so people don't lose gear. It's entirely up to them if they want to wait for a medic to get to them to assist them.
i see where you coming from but he is right the most medic i have seen on was 8 but the problem is they have to patrol in 2 like with a firstaider or paramedic if there a student so even when there is 2 on there is really only one but the thing is when they revive someone the have to rp with them i have then them roleplay with one person over a hour before but i mean cops have the option to revive if there is no medics on but the cops still have to roleplay aswell when they revive some one so i men there is and isnt a need for them there is an argumnet to both sides like rdm and vdm deathes are fuistrating then a hobo pick up your gun but if its your own fault for a fire fight then your problem dont whinne about it i mean every one is entiled to the opinon but i mean this is just mine

If everyone calmed down a bit on the gunfights it would be less of an issue.

If medics take sometime to get to someone there is always a reason to why. If a lot of people are down at the time of requesting medical attention then it does take time for us to get to them, make sure they are ok ect. With some places we have to go to we may not be able to go there for a number of reasons. We do try and help as much as possible. Like stated above Students go out with other medics to learn. As i have always said, kill with kindness not bullets ;)

Well.. Medics are okay, I like how they are. BUUUUT when you wait for like 1 hour and they finally arrive only to pass you, that makes a person salty af. (Bad English. sorri)

TBH there is no reason to have medics for getting revied its for the rp experience. When you died you are probaly dead, medics added a survivability and a lot of more roleplay. I mean Im sure the dev can remove medics but, its not needed so don't hate on medics, Myself I only go on as a medic for the roleplay not about how many I help

First of all some people when they have been down for 10 minutes and they are impatient from themselves tend to overrate their down time ofcourse there are people that have been waiting a while but if anyone says they have been down for over an hour could have been down for 10 minutes. Now, the reason you might have been denied is that there possibly could be a lack of detail which basically means for us that someone has not invested alot of time into the application which could be seen as not even willing to take time for it, considering the NHS faction is all about time during rp and such. On that note Yes there are fewer medics online at times (max up to 10 at a time) considering the NHS faction is a pure roleplay faction medics will take their time on revival's due to it being something they like to do. Now some people only complain in the ooc/sidechat about the medics without having any clue what our medics do on a regular patrol, therefor I'd advice ignore them and tell them medic's can't see sidechat (which we can not due to us being another faction). If you are interested what medic's do then you can always contact one of the higher-ups (CST-CMO) for a ridealong just to find out what we do. In these ridealongs most people find out that time flies when you put effort into a roleplay scenario and that 1 patient could easily take 20-30 minutes. The people that do join a ridealong may also find that we are bound to certain rules and therefor we can not always revive someone even when we are 1 metre away from them. If after this text you still have questions regarding medic's in any way shape or form feel free to find me on ts3.

Kind regards,

CST Diego ( Diego [HoboPleb®] in ts3

First of all some people when they have been down for 10 minutes and they are impatient from themselves tend to overrate their down time ofcourse there are people that have been waiting a while but if anyone says they have been down for over an hour could have been down for 10 minutes. Now, the reason you might have been denied is that there possibly could be a lack of detail which basically means for us that someone has not invested alot of time into the application which could be seen as not even willing to take time for it, considering the NHS faction is all about time during rp and such. On that note Yes there are fewer medics online at times (max up to 10 at a time) considering the NHS faction is a pure roleplay faction medics will take their time on revival's due to it being something they like to do. Now some people only complain in the ooc/sidechat about the medics without having any clue what our medics do on a regular patrol, therefor I'd advice ignore them and tell them medic's can't see sidechat (which we can not due to us being another faction). If you are interested what medic's do then you can always contact one of the higher-ups (CST-CMO) for a ridealong just to find out what we do. In these ridealongs most people find out that time flies when you put effort into a roleplay scenario and that 1 patient could easily take 20-30 minutes. The people that do join a ridealong may also find that we are bound to certain rules and therefor we can not always revive someone even when we are 1 metre away from them. If after this text you still have questions regarding medic's in any way shape or form feel free to find me on ts3.

Kind regards,

CST Diego ( Diego [HoboPleb
00ae.png
] in ts3
I really like when people really know how to reply. I would love to join you as a civilian in a Medic situation, only to see how much (as you said) takes to rp and that will give me a 1rst hand experience to improve my english and my rp skills. 

, Students and First Aiders are medics in their Training Stages, So They Usally have to patrol alot with other people. If we just revived someone and just moved on then this community wouldn't be as much fun wouldn't it?, and we Roleplay because we think its fun and this is a RP Community, we try our hardest to do so, and that will take time, All u need is patience and just let them come, if its been a while then just Respawn i guess, but we try our hardest to do stuff, and Sometimes there is something that slowes us, if u we're in the NHS u'd now how it feels, it isnt that easy, sometimes We are in heavy stress and frustration just because theres people dead everywhere, so think twice before u say something, id recommend u going on a ride along with a Paramedic or above, and see how we do, then u might learn that it isnt that easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
We do also have a revive priority so people who are Civs / Rebels have the lowest, and its not because We dont think u guys are special or something, Also, Students and First Aiders are medics in their Training Stages, So They Usally have to patrol alot with other people. If we just revived someone and just moved on then this community wouldn't be as much fun wouldn't it?, and we Roleplay because we think its fun and this is a RP Community, we try our hardest to do so, and that will take time, All u need is patience and just let them come, if its been a while then just Respawn i guess, but we try our hardest to do stuff, and Sometimes there is something that slowes us, if u we're in the NHS u'd now how it feels, it isnt that easy, sometimes We are in heavy stress and frustration just because theres people dead everywhere, so think twice before u say something, id recommend u going on a ride along with a Paramedic or above, and see how we do, then u might learn that it isnt that easy.
Certainly seems to be harder than looks like from the other side.

I still apologize for some words i used but tried my best to not ofend anyone

If I got a pound for every time I read a post like this I'd be able to buy 10 Hurons!

@TraceursniperYour Recent NHS Application was lacking in detail and you where notifed about this by me and given 48 Hours to re-apply, you werent lacking in the RP question but the 2 questions you were lacking in was  Why do you want to join the Altis NHS ?  And  Tell us why you think you would make a good NHS Medic ?  the answeres you gave to these 2 questions were effortless 1 line answers. you still have 28 Hours from now to re-apply if not our standard 2 week minimum between applications will apply.

Kind Regards

CST. Darragh

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people should take "the revive" as a privilege and not something they should expect, you have to remember you always have the option to respawn nobody is going to force you waiting.

Back