What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Truth of Agent: 9897 - Adam.BZ

Beautiful! Wonder how many people will copy this for their Police Application ;)

I left the paper document down below, you better read it if you wanna know the truth: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O0EcGJErUE3tg2N_Z4-zLHVGUNYtsLm0Gg7UUbZctcA/edit?usp=sharing

-Let me know what you think, it took a while to get a hold of but ya know...

1f609.png
Holy... fucking... shit.... I mean, daaamn

About 3 hours, I want to make it longer though because it shows to the community what this server is really about and shows my experience by putting in the effort for something I love to do, ya know. But no need to compare it to your police application, I'm sure you are capable or writing a document just like this but you just have to invest time and effort and that's what I did! @CyberDOLT

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing. just saying that you have done a wounderfull job in that document :) 

cheers,

The Vigilante Family 
270c.png

You know exactly know I am and what type of organization we are, you better not be being sarcastic...

lol. no. just said that have done a good work. why, i cant praise the work? 
This was not work, these were the documents that were made in a classified location in London by the service I worked for and I thought I would allow the Altis government to know about my back story and why I am here today...

Back