What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

RP Events.

warriorrim

Sorry if this has been asked/answered else were, but i am curious as to whether or not people organise specific events for people to join while in game, example, robbing HM Treasury, attack on the UNMC Base, (if these things are allowed of course) or is it just gang related events and where ever your RP ideas take you?

Sorry if this has been asked/answered else were, but i am curious as to whether or not people organise specific events for people to join while in game, example, robbing HM Treasury, attack on the UNMC Base, (if these things are allowed of course) or is it just gang related events and where ever your RP ideas take you?
You can always think of a server event idea and post it on forums and maybe the admins will schedule it.

As for robbing hm u just needs some friends, can do shooty shooty or come up with a really good rp story.

I would love someone to attack our base but it near impossible to breach our base when we defend it :p

You can always think of a server event idea and post it on forums and maybe the admins will schedule it.

As for robbing hm u just needs some friends, can do shooty shooty or come up with a really good rp story.

I would love someone to attack our base but it near impossible to breach our base when we defend it :p
For robbing the HM as i can imagine it to be hard anyways, are there requirements to be able to such a job?

hmm and impregnable base? a challenge i see, i need to consult the force on this one. 🤔

So in other words, just get INVICTIA together for a HM or to see if that base is actually "impregnable" (INVICTIA always bring the best RP available) xD

Back