What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Star citizen anyone?

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
I bought star citizen a few months back simply to back them up and get a quick feel of the game. What I did play was really fun, but I stopped playing simply as I couldn't stand fighting against other ships when I was by  myself in an aurora. I'm wondering if anyone else here plays star citizen, in which case we can team up :3 apparently the new 2.5 update came out a month ago as well, which I'm well excited for.

Quite a few people own star citizen including myself.
I think most people have made their own orgs, but there is no official RPUK org.

all of us in AVC Play it all the time!
Wheres my invite at? o_O

Quite a few people own star citizen including myself.
I think most people have made their own orgs, but there is no official RPUK org.
What a fantastic idea, when in-game voice communications come out I'm going to be roleplaying the shit out of that game - hopefully with some guys from RPUK. Maybe someone should look into creating an organization on it?

I MIGHT get into this. Looks really interesting. Can you play a demo or something?

I MIGHT get into this. Looks really interesting. Can you play a demo or something?
If you look at the price of the game I think the demo itself would cost you at least twenty pounds lol xD I've looked into this game a lot, always liked to try it but the price of a decent starting ship just puts me off.. =(

If you look at the price of the game I think the demo itself would cost you at least twenty pounds lol xD I've looked into this game a lot, always liked to try it but the price of a decent starting ship just puts me off.. =(
I expected it to be a lot more, its £35 for the starters and there are 2 free ships every month so you can try out the expensive ships!

Me and a friend currently run a 75 or so player Org, you're welcome to join us any time man :) We usually play every Friday most of the time down in the AVC lobby, just pop me a message in forums or Ts if you wanna join.

@Vladic Kathere is currently a freefly on meaning you can fly any ship for free, I don't know when it ends but if you wanted to try it out now would probably be the best time.

YEEE BOIIII. Hyped for 2.5, and waiting for 3.3 (q3 2017) so I can fly my merchantman!

And also as said before, all ships (in game) are free to use til the 17th!

Me and a friend currently run a 75 or so player Org, you're welcome to join us any time man :) We usually play every Friday most of the time down in the AVC lobby, just pop me a message in forums or Ts if you wanna join.
Sorry Friday is no good for me. ;)

There's free weekends every now and then - I believe the game is free for 2 or so days and as well as that all of the ships are free to use as well

I have the Aurora - it's shit. If we're going to be starting a RPUK orginization, we should all invest into a dreadnought ship for maximum... roleplay capabilities.

Will definitely look into playing with you guys tonight :)

I set up an Org back in the start; awaiting a fairly stable build before really pushing recruiting but all sleeper agents can join my PMC;

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/REKALL

Happy to open this up to the community and will organise a TS room if the momentum gets behind it. 

I have a F7C Hornet, might trade for a freelancer. Don't play at all yet, waiting for a "full" release 😉

Back