What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Speghetti

Happie

[SIZE=14.6667px]My name is Speghetti and this is how i came to be,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]On the 2nd of march 2015 my mother gave birth to me the first child of three, she decided to name me Speghetti because i came out looking like a wet piece of pasta apparently she loved the name but believed i would be bullied so she changed the A with an E to avoid the ruthlessness of the children in Altis, i was meant to be born in Altis but my mother and father took a trip to the UK to visit my great grandfather who was very ill at the time so i am classed as a UK citizen even though i am Altis through and through. My mother and father divorced not to long after my youngest brother was born his name was Toast, i didn't understand why this happened they both seemed happy it wasn't until i was older that i found my dad had become an excessive cider drinker, he would drive off every morning with his Zamak pick apples to make into cider but what we didn't know at the time was that he would keep 40 bottles for himself and drink them whilst driving, one night when he returned he backed up the drive and hit my brother with the rear bumper knocking him to the floor this led to him being rushed to the Kavala hospital where we found out he had internal bleeding, they placed him in a coma until they could stop the bleeding from happening. A few years past i was now celebrating my 18 birthday when we had news that my brother had awoke from his coma, i felt like nothing could go wrong it was the best birthday present ever, we rushed and when i got their a CST came to us and told us that he had run away leaving a note that he could never forgive my father and that he was going to join the UNMC, we never heard from him again and still to this day i don't know if the UNMC took him in or executed him maybe one day ill get answers. Many years past and i moved on i left  home and my mother moved back to the UK to help my great grandfather now it was just me, she took my youngest brother with her so i was all alone, i made a living as a copper miner but i wanted more i was on my way back from work when i was robbed my rebels who wanted everything even my clothes and my company owned tempest i complied with what they said i valued my life, i still needed answers i couldn't die, they left me so i ran for which felt like days car came and went none stopping just leaving a trail of brown thick dust that would flick into my eyes the constant stinging would make my vision blurry i was about to give i didn't have any hope until i came across a police car and a ambulance pulled to the side of a road, the police officers asked me what was wrong and took the the description of the men who attacked me, they set off to help me! a stranger someone they never met, they also asked the paramedic if he could take a good look at me, he comforted me and gave me drink and food as i was so thirsty from the all the running in the blistering heat, he gave me the once over to see if i had any internal bleeding or if i was suffering from shock once he finished he offered to drive me home so i accepted then drove me back to Kavala. It was that night that i laid in bed thinking over what the day had given me and what i have done, since my brother went missing and my mother moved to help my great [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]grandfather[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]. I had done nothing how would i find answers mining copper i needed to do something that mattered something like the joining the police so it was that day that changed my life.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back