What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[1337] (Rejected but noted for further reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [1337] Jason & [1337] BO$$

Time & Date this happened: 15:30 pm

Description of what happened: BO$$ tried 2 vdm a person (the truck infront of me) then they combat logged.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
FfJ9SrY.jpg

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, this has nothing to do with [1337] Jason so do not report people without thinking beforehand. Secondly, we were not trying to vdm him, that would be stupid, we were trying to reach them (if you had a video you could see he/us were desyncing). I thought you were going to be in favor of us if someone reported insteadd of reporting us because you could clearly see the only one to blame there was lag.

Metagaming is metagaming, ur friend combatlogged 2 sessions before that too. Evidence will be uploaded shortly.

screw the VDM, you both combat logged, end of and your statement has been logged.

Locked for admin decision.

Luckly for the members i dont have the logs from back then, they havent returned since but if they do and do this again we are going straight to the second ban / Perm Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back