What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Why dont i have a 4.20 Award

Happie

I donated £4.20 but didn't get the award is this a bug? does it no longer exist? if it does is there anyone who can give me it, i know that awards are the least priority and you have much bigger things to do. Either way i donated to a server i like to play so im not to fussed as it is only a little thing, also i just want da weed 😄

They are given out manually, I caught up last night and aim to get them done in the evening every night so they don't fall behind again

Noticed you did it today so ill get it done very soon!

oh i thought it was a automated system but thank you @Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
They are given out manually, I caught up last night and aim to get them done in the evening every night so they don't fall behind again

Noticed you did it today so ill get it done very soon!
@Wilcowould you be able to give me the picture perfect award as I still haven't received it yet :(

I know this threat, I have posted in there twice already about my missing achievement but still don't have it, that's why I am asking Wilco directly now.

Back