What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Bad Timing!

Hobbs

Unlinked
Hello all!

While I was on patrol the other day I bumped into this lovely man asking for a lift! I asked him where as because it wasn't very busy I could take him a little way. He said he wanted to make some money! So I got him to jump in the car and I said I'd take him down to the peach trees, when we got there I had to show him how to pick the peaches as he couldn't work his arms? I left him to pick his peaches while I went down to the ATM to get him some money as he seemed to be very poor but as he was friendly, I wanted to help him as much as I could. He than ran over to join me, I gave him £200,000 but he wanted to know more! So I walked him through the process of peaches,apples and iron.

He then wants to know what would happen if someone robs him, I put him through the scenario.......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Note: At 0:35 the man does say "I thought you were robbing me" in front of the inspector)

Sorry for the bad audio, the mans microphone was also very quiet.

I hope this clears up the situation XD @INS Wade

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey it's Kyle! He jumped in my submarine yesterday and we went to a shipwreck together.

Shame he's banned.

Back