What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

reason for my absence

blaze1981

just so you don't here it for other sources the othe night I was assaulted by 4 guys and I'm now in hospital with 18 stitches in my face where I got slashed and a suspected fractured leg where they were hitting me with a hammer, but reasure ill be return to altis within a few days

There are some disgusting people out there that do things like this! Get well soon Blaze!

Fuck me, I hope you get better! Good luck, I hope for the best 

damit man shit to hear it. hope you get well soon!

just so you don't here it for other sources the othe night I was assaulted by 4 guys and I'm now in hospital with 18 stitches in my face where I got slashed and a suspected fractured leg where they were hitting me with a hammer, but reasure ill be return to altis within a few days
The Fuck Blaze,You owe money to the wrong people? 

That being said man,Be careful & get better.

Don't worry I'd say the same thing if I got beat up by some old guy as well @blaze1981. Get well soon bud <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Get well soon man, hope the guys who did it get punished for what they did.

That's disgusting to hear. Get well soon mate, I hope they got caught.

Take care mate, wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope the scum that did it are caught. 🚔

I hope you feel better soon man. They deserve to be put away for a long time

Holy shit man, was wondering where you were! Hope you have a speedy recovery! they will get whats coming to them.

Hope you're alright Blaze, get well soon, hope the scum get caught!

Back