What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabioHoeg

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Fabio Gonzalo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[LOV] Feyzi

Date of the incident

11/06/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

resolved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Resolved

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is one of my lads, I´ll do him a favor. 

Feyzi is at work atm, but will be coming on later, so you can expect a late reply. (Just to make sure they dont ban him). The thing is, that you are driving away from your friend who is being initiated on <--- As you can see on your video. I believe Feyzi have a video of it, but as I said, will only be able to post it later.

What happend from our point of view, was that Feyzi hotmic the whole initiation, and told your friend that if he sees any armed rebels within that area, they will be shot upon, and your friend failed to deliver you this piece of information. 

But again, please put this on PENDING admins, since he is not able to answer whilst at work. 

Since this is one of my lads, I´ll do him a favor. 

Feyzi is at work atm, but will be coming on later, so you can expect a late reply. (Just to make sure they dont ban him). The thing is, that you are driving away from your friend who is being initiated on <--- As you can see on your video. I believe Feyzi have a video of it, but as I said, will only be able to post it later.

What happend from our point of view, was that Feyzi hotmic the whole initiation, and told your friend that if he sees any armed rebels within that area, they will be shot upon, and your friend failed to deliver you this piece of information. 

But again, please put this on PENDING admins, since he is not able to answer whilst at work. 
Yes I am at work, please give me some time to respond thank you 

Iyte mans back...

Look my g.. lemme explain this to you because you wernt listenin to reason.

I initiated on your g, i told him to tell you that if you got out of the whip, then he and you would be killed, ofc telling you that you were sorrunded..

I and the rest of the g's rolling with me followed you... had you have put up a video longer than  3/5 Minutes it would have shown.

Also can the guy i initiated to upload the initiation, because it fades out as soon as i tell him...

he also claimed 5 second rule when he completely denied all rules put in place during....and told me his friend has video of it... like its peak, man

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not once told you that my friend had a vid. But none the less. If you had been following the entire time, how come you were there before we arrived, My friend and I was even in different vehicles, which could mean that I was trying to rob HIM, and not a friend.

I don't believe that you assuming I'm his friend makes up for attempting to RDM. 

Also I'm pretty sure that you said you had a vid from your perspective aswell? 

Also please State the rules you say i've been denying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back