What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Money Making Tutorials - By Clarity *UPDATED 19/07/17*

Clarity

As Suggested by a member of support @SamatlewissI will now be posting all my money making video's to this thread so I can keep them all together to make it easier for people to scroll through all of my video's instead of being lost on the forums after a couple of days. this way it will be easier to help other people out as you will only need to copy and paste them the link to this post if they want to know how to make money! Feel free to follow this thread so you never miss out. each time I upload new video's I will comment Updated (which you guys could drop a cheeky like on ;)  ) with the date and put the title of the new video in red so you know what one is new. I hope everyone enjoys them and it helps everyone out, feel free to leave a comment and some rep each time I upload a new video because I love hearing from you guys :D and your feedback on each video is important to me :D Enjoy Everyone!

**NEW** Glass Tutorial **NEW**

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice m8 helping thoes lovely hobos out :)

giphy.gif

this should be pinned so people who are new to the server can get easy acsess to way in which to make money

Last edited by a moderator:
there hasent been any new vids on how to make money and you are putting in the effort to help new players which not a lot of people do you're doing a great job man keep it up and i cant wait to see this become a staple of this community and more vids to come to man

Great work, need to show this to every new player who i meet. 😇

- Nice videos as well  #Quality content 

Keep up the good work and never give up!

giphy.gif

@PC JammalCammalthank you mate! I have sooo many idea's for different and new video's. Can't wait to record, edit and upload them for everyone. I am happy that I am helping out the community and I enjoy making these video's for everyone! 

@SamatlewissI had no idea you guys were the one's that pinned it sorry mate 😂 but thank's a lot buddy and thank TBJ for me too. It was a great idea from you to make this post with all of my video's in and you have helped me and the community out a lot by pinning it! Thanks again guys! 

Also @HeroBanditthanks a lot buddy I'm glad you liked them! feel free to share it about mate!  #help a hobo ;) 

Yeah this would have been so helpful to see if you just started out 

Back