What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

How I came to Altis, Mixxerd's account

Mixxerd

I had been living in Chenarus in an apocalypse of sorts.  There were flesh hungry humans that would chase you down and eat you.  These "zombies" we'll call them came in a few varieties based on how far along they were in the change.  There were crawlers, ones that were so far along that they could only lie prone and crawl at you very slowly.  They were not much of a threat and if need be you could shoot them with a silenced weapon.  You always shot with a silenced weapon because any gunfire could draw more dangerous zombies to your location, and in great numbers.  The next state are "hoppers" they hopped along on all fours and could be avoided but were still rather fast.  Because of how they moved they were difficult to headshot, and headshots were important in conserving ammunition.  The most dangerous are the upright zombies, they can sense you from farther away and run almost as fast as you do.  They will chase you for great distances but are still rather stupid. 

There were also bandits and other military groups that you would often have to contest with for supplies.  You would attack these groups from a good distance often in pairs or more depending on the size of the camp.  Roaming bandits patrolled the skies and land leaving you to hole up and defend yourself as best you can, often times severely outnumbered.  Bandits and military personnel were worse than the zombies, armed with guns and able to detect you even farther they posed a great threat.  Often times you would not even see them coming and you would take shots and wind up revived later on.  Occasionally we would get lucky and get military helicopters armed with Gatling guns and we could take out camps even easier, but that was also a boon because the helicopters could only carry so much gear before being overloaded.

Life in Chenarus was hard and unforgiving, and the constant threat of being someone's dinner or dying of starvation/dehydration finally became too much and I had to find a calmer place to settle down.  I heard of a far off land called Altis and found a way to be granted asylum only if I underwent an extended quarantine period to ensure I was not infected with any of the zombie virus.  I spent much of the time in quarantine trying to familiarize myself with the laws of Altis having come from a much different place that was lawless.  I have been spending my time in Altis now doing deliveries in my Offroad pickup that someone was nice enough to give me the cash to buy.  I want to work up to mining, get one of the big military style box trucks and make a living the legal way.

Back