What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Corruption STOPS here!!

Steven Seabass

Frog catching expert
CORRUPTION HAS NEARLY BEEN BEATEN

​

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, rebels, hobos and the great UNMC

I would like to thank all of you that voted for me in the Mayor election from the bottom of my heart. I have been elected the new Mayor of the island and would like to swiftly move on with making this island great again.

As some of you are aware @Conner Merlinwas the previous Mayor and during the run up to election night I was kidnapped twice by him and his men. I was also offered gold bars from the HM Treasury to stand down from my election campaign. Throughout these incidents I have held my head up high and refused to be forced to accept any bribes. I have been threatened with lifetime prison terms and all manner of abuse if I continued to run. I believe in staying strong no matter what is thrown at you and together we can stop this corruption.

I am asking the Altis police department to issue warrants of arrest for the following people and their crimes listed:

@Conner Merlin   -   Kidnapping, Assault ABH, Bribery and Perverting the course of justice.

@Dentibus         -    Kidnapping and Perverting the course of Justice

@Sycorax          -    Kidnapping, Perverting the course of justice, reckless driving and failure to stop after a traffic accident

PC Benjamin(Although he states he has resigned) - Kidnapping, Sexual Assualt, Common Assault, ABH, Theft of Treasury gold  and Bribery.

@2Pac             -     Money Laundering, Assault ABH, Assault with a deadly weapon and Perverting the course of Justice.

These men need to stand trial for the crimes committed against the government. Police, please arrest on site, members of the public, please notify police of their location and keep a safe distance. Once detained please contact me on my public Mayor's phone and charges and evidence will be read out and punishment set. They will run and they will try to evade the law but they know, eventually, their crimes will catch up with them and justice will be served.

On a final, but equally as important note I have spoken to the great people of the UNMC and @Reece Smurf@Mortan@Major McTavish that the following words and others that undermine the UNMC be made illegal. Any people heard to be referring to the UNMC as Moo, Cow, Milkmen, Dairy Farmers, Daisy and all words related to their uniform be arrested and fined under Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986.

Thank you for listening and voting for a brighter future.

Mayor Steven Seabass

Marmite Miners 

EDIT: In no way do I want this 'RP' story to jeopardize any officers position in the police force. They are all amazing RP'ers and this is purely for a great RP experience and great addition to the story line that has been played out over the last couple of weeks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mayor Seabass,

Your recent letter has reached my desk at this late hour, as I believe this will be of great interest to the Altis Police Force I shall see that this is brought to the attention of Police Command at their earliest convenience. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and we shall ensure to get an official command statement to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

685351662045822210316.png

Chief Inspector Aiden

Athira Constabulary

Last edited by a moderator:
Lul "corruption ends" As I join the cops..
The list can be added to my friend :)

Dear Mayor Seabass,

Your recent letter has reached my desk at this late hour, as I believe this will be of great interest to the Altis Police Force I shall see that this is brought to the attention of Police Command at their earliest convenience. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and we shall ensure to get an official command statement to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

View attachment 2138

Chief Inspector Aiden

Athira Constabulary
Thank you for your quick reply officer. I hope we can work together to sort this mess out.

Kind Regards

Mayor Seabass

So we can expect too see the Mayor at this event?
I will make it if I can, definitely. If not to take part I will definitely try to make it for the start of the event.

NB: My RL job has thrown me on a couple of night shifts so unsure as of now if I will be online or not.

The claims are preposterous and i refute them all

justice will be served to any and all that she fits and i shall be the one to carry her ways out as you see....

giphy.gif

Finally a mayor that will get something done!

#StevenSeabass

Wait unmc being ass licked again? I'll see to it this mayor is gone in no time :)
Not ass licked  , just this mayor knows where the future of this great island lies , the unmc has pledged to rid the island of the rebel filth who pollute the very air we breath , the culling has already begun no rebel who threatens the stability of this island is safe, We now have a mayor whos goals are similar to ours and we will back him in whatever way he needs us to

ahahah mate, gongrats on ur election win, Do this great island proud

Wait unmc being ass licked again? I'll see to it this mayor is gone in no time :)
In the 2 years I have been on this island I have seen the hate and animosity towards the UNMC, and what for, because 'rebel' gangs have a chip on their shoulder and feel like they have something to prove when a proper band of soldiers show up. jealousy is a terrible thing and I feel for you young man. Just because I support the UNMC why does that mean I am ass licking? 

Your threats don't scare me because I've met kittens scarier than you.

Kind Regards

Steven Seabass

Back