What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Sparrow, Eagle, Sambucca - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick

Developer
Dev Team
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SGT Brick

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sparrow, Eagle, Sambucca

Date of the incident

12/02/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

During a very long gunfight near glass trader Sparrow, Eagle and Sambucca all broke NLR.

The first time Eagle breaks NLR I asked him to come to teamspeak where he explained he thought he could come back and snipe if he was more than 1km away.
I decided to accept his reason but obviously he came back way more times.

Below are the time-stamps for the videos:

Code:
Video 1                  | 0:00 - 9:33
3:37 | Sparrow Killed    | 3:37
4:42 | Eagle Killed      | 4:42
9:31 | Eagle kills Nomad | 9:31
Video 2                  | 9:33 - 17:59 
1:20 | Eagle comes to TS | 10:53
5:31 | Eagle Killed      | 15:04
5:55 | Sambucca Killed   | 15:28
8:16 | Sparrow Killed    | 17:49
Video 3                  | 17:59 - 27:10
8:59 | Eagle kills 33    | 26:58
Video 4                  | 27:10 - 31:38
0:09 | Sambucca Killed   | 27:19
4:21 | Sparrow Killed    | 31:31

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQHRTDEkZdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMxEl_0TWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol7S199woqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07EpPYNnGaQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you try to resolve? I came to teamspeak and explained and you legit told me it was resolved dude wtf.

And not once did you try and contact sambucca or sparrow....

And i didnt return after you warned me bro wtf?

1) I talked to you where you said you understood your wrongdoing and said it wouldn't happen again and that you left the gunfight. Less than 3 minutes later you proceeded to return (still breaking the same NLR). You then came back again 11 minutes later, breaking NLR again. I already explained you were breaking NLR. I'm not sure what kind of "resolution" you had in mind for breaking NLR twice more after I already talked to you... I TRIED to resolve, you PROMISED you wouldn't do it again, but you DID. P.S. I was feeling very generous at the time, basically taking your word for it. After you left I decided to check the NLR rule and there is definitely no "loop hole":

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends & gang members.[/SIZE]

2) As for the rest of your gang, you said your gang told you "Nah Eagle that's borderline" which shows they understand the rules better than you, yet 2 of them STILL decided to break NLR.

1) I talked to you where you said you understood your wrongdoing and said it wouldn't happen again and that you left the gunfight. Less than 3 minutes later you proceeded to return (still breaking the same NLR). You then came back again 11 minutes later, breaking NLR again. I already explained you were breaking NLR. I'm not sure what kind of "resolution" you had in mind for breaking NLR twice more after I already talked to you... I TRIED to resolve, you PROMISED you wouldn't do it again, but you DID. P.S. I was feeling very generous at the time, basically taking your word for it. After you left I decided to check the NLR rule and there is definitely no "loop hole":

2) As for the rest of your gang, you said your gang told you "Nah Eagle that's borderline" which shows they understand the rules better than you, yet 2 of them STILL decided to break NLR.
You never told sparrow or sambucca to come to ts and resolve, and you told me in the channel the situation has been resolved. You can't really change your word on it man, we can discuss again with sparrow and sam if you wish

You never told sparrow or sambucca to come to ts and resolve, and you told me in the channel the situation has been resolved. You can't really change your word on it man, we can discuss again with sparrow and sam if you wish
If you wanna discuss it come to liason 1.

EDIT: I never "changed my mind". You broke NLR twice more after talking to me on TS.

After a talk with Sambucca he said he accidentally spawned in his house (which is right next to the glass trader), and after sitting in there for 10 minutes decided to just make a run for it, away from the fight. However after discussing it with other officers are the scene, it was said he was attempting to loot at the eastern hill along with another hobo (who turned out to be sparrow), and was definitely not simply running away from the fight. 

I ran away and got shot lol I didn't have a gun... but like I say I broke nlr for sure I only waited 10 mins not 15 I did not rejoin the gun fight

I ran away and got shot lol I didn't have a gun... but like I say I broke nlr for sure I only waited 10 mins not 15 I did not rejoin the gun fight
After discussing it they said you were not simply running away, but that you were trying to loot officers on the eastern hill, and was shot as you were running back down towards the glass trader.

may I see that footage because I wasn't running back into a gunfight unarmed...
Unfortunately I believe I was the only one recording that part, but in the end you did still break NLR and and I appreciate the honesty in you admitting that. But you were shot from 900m, and if you were actually just running from the fight, it wouldn't really have been possible to shoot you. 

I was genuinely not a part of the gunfight I was unarmed I was shot when I got to the top of the mountain all I want to clear my name of, is being accused of trying to *rejoin* the gunfight which I did not. I broke nlr by 5 mins as I say I got impatient waiting in my house for 10 mins I decided to make a break for it. I shouldn't have spawned there for sure and I can accept being punished for 5 mins nlr break but not what I haven't done. Also the officer that shot me it was RDM because i wasn't part of the gunfight and was unarmed... so as you say they shot me from 900m away with no idea that i didn't have a gun with no initiation. if i wasn't rdmed then i wouldn't even appear on the logs because i was leaving the area.

When I was killed (nearby). we didn't know if we were further enough away so I said I would spawn at my house (We're in the same area) and I said we'll just and wait out​

15 minutes an  do our own things whilst the fight happened. 10 minutes got bored sitting and waiting so we tried running from the gunfight near out house but we got rdm.. however unarmed along with Sam, and we got shot on sight with no initiation at all, unless of course he metagamed my name to shoot me on sight because of my gang, despite being unarmed and uninvolved, however I don't really care about that and understand why they may shoot, and am accepting.​

after the incident you didn't once ask me nor sambucca to resolve on ts, instead you just report us too your own accord without hearing my side of the story, and if you were in that situation where you wanted to play elsewhere without being shot I'm sure you would've done the same. I wish I could've recorded my perspective but oh well.

please contact me  if this occurs again, and am sorry if we did break a rule on  accident and we're always improving apon our role-play. 

-sparrow

When I was killed (nearby). we didn't know if we were further enough away so I said I would spawn at my house (We're in the same area) and I said we'll just and wait out​

15 minutes an  do our own things whilst the fight happened. 10 minutes got bored sitting and waiting so we tried running from the gunfight near out house but we got rdm.. however unarmed along with Sam, and we got shot on sight with no initiation at all, unless of course he metagamed my name to shoot me on sight because of my gang, despite being unarmed and uninvolved, however I don't really care about that and understand why they may shoot, and am accepting.​

after the incident you didn't once ask me nor sambucca to resolve on ts, instead you just report us too your own accord without hearing my side of the story, and if you were in that situation where you wanted to play elsewhere without being shot I'm sure you would've done the same. I wish I could've recorded my perspective but oh well.

please contact me  if this occurs again, and am sorry if we did break a rule on  accident and we're always improving apon our role-play. 

-sparrow
I'm sorry but quit the BS. You were killed a total of 3 times. Part 4 - 0:37 seconds, that is YOU. The hobo running around the silver sporty looting a MK20. Part 4 - 3:34 is where you then attempt to decamp John with said MK20. That's not "uninvolved and unarmed". That's "involved and definitely armed".

You keep changing your mind man, and you haven't resolved it with me.

http://prntscr.com/detpv4
If you want to talk on TS i'm there now, but I'm not going to waste all my time resolving something that was already resolved. Doing exactly what you said you promised you wouldn't TWICE, once within minutes after you said you wouldn't do it is just a piss-take.

Just to add, brick did not contact sparrow or sambucca before the report and let them have their say. He contacted me and stated that it was RESOLVED. 

Edit:  While attempting to resolve with brick DI Elliott said he doesnt "give a shit" and moved brick and himself out of the channel while Sambucca and I was attempting to explain our side of the story.

Just to add, brick did not contact sparrow or sambucca before the report and let them have their say. He contacted me and stated that it was RESOLVED. 
It WAS resolved until you broke NLR twice more. How many more times do I have to say this? 

I tried resolving it again with Eagle on TS, where he proceeded to lie about it all being different gunfights, and claiming people were in different places.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Gui5Yjs70g

Unfortunately it turns out my own microphone wasn't recorded (was using Wave in on Audacity)

Eagle you currently have a ban in place and you KNOW about the NLR rule and its restrictions. 

as for the other two you know that the NLR rule is strict. You do not return to the same situation for 15 minutes end of. As for accidental spawning. You could either wait the 15 minutes or just log out for a bit.

Action will be taken. Let this be a kick in the ass to follow the rules and not bend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back