What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[SCO] Bradley - (Rejected, Member has left the community)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
 [sCO] Bradley
Time & Date this happened:
 18:00 - 18:30
Description of what happened:
 So we were following him with a hummingbird asking why he insulted us and he does that...
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 Yes, no answer obtained instead I got an answer for a member [sCO] Admiral.B saying : rekt or owned (cant remember)
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

If someone needs the unedited recording please post here and I'll send it as fast as I can !

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm he rdmed a guy on the highway. I can upload if highly needed. 

This probably wont matter in the end, but hey.

From the looks of it you followed him in a chopper, he tried driving away, but stopped and gave no warnings but just shot you guys down.

It's pretty obvious it's RDM.

I am not going to comment like 50 times on this thread I'm going to display my defense and leave it at that, its pointless arguing over and over about petty things but obviously in my opinion it wasn't "Random" death match - I didn't just shoot you when you were flying by randomly, you and your clan were following me for some time...

• I was joking by saying fat fucks - it was a joke for fuck sake ?!?!
  • You're going to "kill" me or take me "hostage" for having a joke around
  • I gave you PLENTY of chance to stop following me and your violent intentions were obvious
  • I did fire warning shots shown in the video below, which you must have forgot to slow down your video for?!? :/
  • I wasn't entirely aiming to wipe you lot out maybe 1 or two as last chance but killed more than i intended due to the Zafir's power!! But then it was too late and I carried on as Id given you plenty of opportunity to back off
  • Who would you kill someone for calling you fat fucks (as a joke) when you know its my sense of humor and "banter" ????
  • "Go kill him boys, don't be pussy's, lets go get him" - What kind of bullshit RP is that??

Summary

I had a laugh calling you fat messing with you, you decide to try kill me for it with your hard men having a fight with 10 vs 1...

I take random turns and try to go away from you proving hard when you were in a helli, I fire warning shots but you still proceed to follow me in order to kill me for calling you fat !!  - You have a nerve to accuse me of RDM!!

I don't know where you get off at but I think you lot should give your head a shake and get it out your arse flying around in a helli willing to kill someone for name calling!!!

Footnote****

People who are not involved, keep your opinions to yourselves - it has fuck all to do with you. Thanks

- Bradley

Do me a Favor mate can we have a non fast forwarded version please mate just so i can see you dropping the Spike strips its a little quick at 1:34 we shall have to see.

Do me a Favor mate can we have a non fast forwarded version please mate just so i can see you dropping the Spike strips its a little quick at 1:34 we shall have to see.
I didn't drop them ;) WIll upload soon !

I was after you in the Heli because you insulted us, and after the RDM, LoA was there to help us ! We support eachother in the worst and best moments !

We were not initially going to kill you. We were going to have a word. However, the moment you turned hostile (by randomly firing at the heli), we went hostile.

We were not initially going to kill you. We were going to have a word. However, the moment you turned hostile (by randomly firing at the heli), we went hostile.
have you watched your own clans video or?

"Go kill him boys, don't be pussy's, lets go get him"

I am not going to comment like 50 times on this thread I'm going to display my defense and leave it at that, its pointless arguing over and over about petty things but obviously in my opinion it wasn't "Random" death match - I didn't just shoot you when you were flying by randomly, you and your clan were following me for some time...

• I was joking by saying fat fucks - it was a joke for fuck sake ?!?!
  • You're going to "kill" me or take me "hostage" for having a joke around
  • I gave you PLENTY of chance to stop following me and your violent intentions were obvious
  • I did fire warning shots shown in the video below, which you must have forgot to slow down your video for?!? :/
  • I wasn't entirely aiming to wipe you lot out maybe 1 or two as last chance but killed more than i intended due to the Zafir's power!! But then it was too late and I carried on as Id given you plenty of opportunity to back off
  • Who would you kill someone for calling you fat fucks (as a joke) when you know its my sense of humor and "banter" ????
  • "Go kill him boys, don't be pussy's, lets go get him" - What kind of bullshit RP is that??

Summary

I had a laugh calling you fat messing with you, you decide to try kill me for it with your hard men having a fight with 10 vs 1...

I take random turns and try to go away from you proving hard when you were in a helli, I fire warning shots but you still proceed to follow me in order to kill me for calling you fat !!  - You have a nerve to accuse me of RDM!!

I don't know where you get off at but I think you lot should give your head a shake and get it out your arse flying around in a helli willing to kill someone for name calling!!!

Footnote****

People who are not involved, keep your opinions to yourselves - it has fuck all to do with you. Thanks

- Bradley
The warning shots were nowhere close to us as I will post a non edit version of the video.

The warning shots were nowhere close to us as I will post a non edit version of the video.
Close enough to hear and didn't want to hit you so waited a bit...

going to stop commenting now before it gets out of hand....

Our base was attacked by LoA because some random member of SCO said LoA Cool has a small dick at the VIP island. There's proof of how their clans think "shit if he insults us we can kill all of them". Idiots and pathetic all of them. They all need to grow up and get on with life after someone gives them an immature insult and stop looking for reasons to ban people left right and centre. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back