What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Meth price

In the market it says that the sell price for meth is 12 000. I have the 'Walter White' skill but i only got 7 500 a piece.

Can somebody explain what happend? Am i being a noob here :p

thanks in advance!

In the market it says that the sell price for meth is 12 000. I have the 'Walter White' skill but i only got 7 500 a piece.

Can somebody explain what happend? Am i being a noob here :p

thanks in advance!
Pretty basic when there is less then 5 cops on you get %50 off for every drug you do

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty basic when there is less then 5 cops on you get %50 off for every drug you do
You have the basic idea but I believe it also depends on where the drug is sold, right?

Hint hint: Kavala has the best return on money for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have the basic idea but I believe it also depends on where the drug is sold, right?

Hint hint: Kavala has the best return on money for obvious reasons.
Meth can only be sold at Meth Trader, there is no difference in price.

Like@Emisaid if there is less than 5 cops online all drugs sell for 50% less to stop people going on in the early hours of the morning and farming money. If you notice there's less than 5 I'd do something legal such as an iron or salt.

12,000/2=6000

6000+25%=7500

7500 Per meth Box

^^^less then 5 cops ^^^

12,000/1=12,000

12,000+25%=15,000

15,000 Per meth Box

^^^more then 5 cops^^^

***This applies to all drugs ingame***

@Jake LaverIf you still need the info when im out of the local academy ill write here, but ill give you some advice:

Dont do meth since its a hell of a long trip... you need to sell it at unmc zone ... usually they either ask for a cut or spike strip you and rob you.

My advice, do weed, theres a chance of getting caught but its quick and very very profitable... when there are 5 cops online it gives1.1 million.

I dont know how long have you been here, so i mentioned weed and all that anyway but if you are here for long enough to know that then sorry (-: ,

Best Regards,

SlimShady

@Jake LaverIf you still need the info when im out of the local academy ill write here, but ill give you some advice:

Dont do meth since its a hell of a long trip... you need to sell it at unmc zone ... usually they either ask for a cut or spike strip you and rob you.

My advice, do weed, theres a chance of getting caught but its quick and very very profitable... when there are 5 cops online it gives1.1 million.

I dont know how long have you been here, so i mentioned weed and all that anyway but if you are here for long enough to know that then sorry (-: ,

Best Regards,

SlimShady
I usually do heroin runs as weed is very risky. I shall give weed runs another go.

Back