What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

ARAC Questions

RookieN

Hi so me and a friend became ARAC mechanics today and was wondering if there are any special keys we need to know about, can we turn on the lights on the roof (service lights) and can we tow/impound other vehicles? since we see ALOT of vehicles just left behind on the road and blocking the traffic. Also what are a good price to charge people.

Hi so me and a friend became ARAC mechanics today and was wondering if there are any special keys we need to know about, can we turn on the lights on the roof (service lights) and can we tow/impound other vehicles? since we see ALOT of vehicles just left behind on the road and blocking the traffic. Also what are a good price to charge people.
There isnt any sirens but I hope there was there was lots of recommendations for it but it didnt make through. Good Price to Charge is 10 - 5 k

You cant tow or impound vehicles, only Police to can do that. The main reason why ARAC aren't allowed to impound as it could easily be abused. Also as said above ^^ at this time you can't turn on the beacons on the roof of the ARAC offroad as of yet.

~James Travers

Just wanted to add on the lights, only reason for this is due to 10 pepole would use them somewhere for fun the server could start lagging. Anyway hope you can still enjoy your arac work ^^

Back