What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

LoA Cool (Action: Ban Issued in another post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddylane

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
LoA Cool

Time & Date this happened:
04-10-2014  16:25
Description of what happened:
i was in a chopper i just wanted to land on mitchs Island and then he gave me a message so i asked him how do you know my name so he said i can because of david.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes, after he texted me, but he said that you can do this because of a guy named David
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I was not even the shooter. Im sure heisenberg can confirm that. I said I could do because DAVE(Not David. CSI in the cop force) has confirmed that this is the way that you deal with helis that you are unable to get in contact with is to text them. Have done this for ages with no complains the cops even do it themselves with ifrits. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not even the shooter. Im sure heisenberg can confirm that. I said I could do because DAVE(Not David. CSI in the cop force) has confirmed that this is the way that you deal with helis that you are unable to get in contact with is to text them. Have done this for ages with no complains the cops even do it themselves with ifrits. 
and who is the dave guy i have never heard off?

Ask one of old cops on the server. Im sure they will tell you.

Hint:

49134710d6b1f7231a85e0e6f949bd45.png

Ask one of old cops on the server. Im sure they will tell you.

Hint:

49134710d6b1f7231a85e0e6f949bd45.png
Going of an old CSI in the force is not credible information as things have changed since then.

Not only that but police have actually scanners which allow us to register who owns which chopper and contact them while they're in the sky. Rebels do not have such equipment.

Shouldnt it be told that it has changed then? Here is an example from today where no cops are near my ifrit to scan it: 

LTlk86N.jpg

STOP reporting BS please, admins got better things to do then wasting there time on metagaming reports And could you stop posting in every other report there is made Eddylane? You never provide any evidence in them only you're opinion who nobody asked for.

Just saying ;)

Shouldnt it be told that it has changed then? Here is an example from today where no cops are near my ifrit to scan it: 

LTlk86N.jpg
I cannot comment on other members of the police force, what they're doing is wrong if you have received messages like this.

Well if the cops are still doing it and nobody told us its changed. How the hell are we gonna know its changed? 

Well if the cops are still doing it and nobody told us its changed. How the hell are we gonna know its changed? 
It's been a very long time since Dave has ever been in the police force. You are currently in the police force as well, you should especially know from your police training.

STOP reporting BS please, admins got better things to do then wasting there time on metagaming reports And could you stop posting in every other report there is made Eddylane? You never provide any evidence in them only you're opinion who nobody asked for.

Just saying ;)
so what are you doing now?

any evidence no.

It's been a very long time since Dave has ever been in the police force. You are currently in the police force as well, you should especially know from your police training.
During my training a heli came by that appeared to be owned by you where you metagamed. And nothing of this was told in the training. When Im on a patrol then we just metagame the name and write to them with no issues? 

During my training a heli came by that appeared to be owned by you where you metagamed. And nothing of this was told in the training. When Im on a patrol then we just metagame the name and write to them with no issues? 
Nice of you to bring that up, seeing as I was in the channel with you at the same time, where I also flew directly to Kavala and stored my helicopter, logged off, came back on as cop, and went to the training grounds to help, but you know that's fine if you are really that salty and childish about something as simple as that then there is no getting to you at all. You understand the rules of the police force, if you think that twisting my words and making it seem that I am telling you to metagame who a person is and write to them then you are wrong. 

Zippey went through many things over your training, and he would not be one to skip out metagaming and figuring out the situation using ANPR. Are you saying that Zippey didn't train you correctly?

Nice of you to bring that up, seeing as I was in the channel with you at the same time, where I also flew directly to Kavala and stored my helicopter, logged off, came back on as cop, and went to the training grounds to help, but you know that's fine if you are really that salty and childish about something as simple as that then there is no getting to you at all. You understand the rules of the police force, if you think that twisting my words and making it seem that I am telling you to metagame who a person is and write to them then you are wrong. 

Zippey went through many things over your training, and he would not be one to skip out metagaming and figuring out the situation using ANPR. Are you saying that Zippey didn't train you correctly?
His training was just fine. He told us we couldn't see name over peoples faces and stuff. Things about helicopters was never spoken about. 

His training was just fine. He told us we couldn't see name over peoples faces and stuff. Things about helicopters was never spoken about. 
Clearly this needs to be dealt with then so situations like this don't happen.

Clearly this needs to be dealt with then so situations like this don't happen.
Indeed. But I don't see how I should know when this have never been spoken about at any time? 

Here is a SPC that is not aware of the rules either. Im sure we are not the only ones. All LoA members have been doing this all the time we been on the server with no issues. 

3c813b3eeba09b2764b423a5bb135c9b.png

Here is a SPC that is not aware of the rules either. Im sure we are not the only ones. All LoA members have been doing this all the time we been on the server with no issues. 
Shadow is aware of the rules and does understand that he cannot just know your name from that position, of course his opinion on the matter would be grateful as it would shed light onto why he said it for. A screenshot like this doesn't warrant enough evidence at the moment.

3c813b3eeba09b2764b423a5bb135c9b.png
Hold on, thats with a heli... You were trying to make a person surrender by it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back