What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Blue For - Kicked Poor FPS.

Drew

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Big Arma update last week affected my FPS shockingly.

Basically, I can play as civ slot perfectly fine, great FPS, no kicks.

I try to play as Cop, i get potato FPS, and get kicked, i keep trying and eventually it works and i get 60fps?

Any ideas?

I happend to me to when I was on my laptop, when I tryed to join, i picked a police slot, after like 2 min of waiting i press continue and it worked just fine :D

try and see if it's the faction or just on RPUK so try setting up a random mission on arma or try to join another server that has bluefor slots (tdm or king of the hill) to check out if the issue is solved. 

also try waiting a bit for the map to load up and press M and zoom out, and you could try to flush ur game too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can spawn in for about 2 minutes and get kicked. Try flush ect just seems like i have to keep trying until i can get to the stage where it works fine it's weird.

I'm getting so angry at this. I can play as a CIV and not get kicked but Cop slot i can't do anything just constant game crashes and kicks. I'm pissed :( 

If anyone has any idea please let me know, thanks.

@Drewhave you done all the usual of verifying the game cache, deleting the mission file from your computer and redownloading it fresh?

is it all rpuk servers? Any bluefor slot? does it happen in other game modes?

Disregard Post, Done a fresh install of Windows as I had to much crap on there. Fixed with fresh install! 

Back