What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Asarid - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy stoner

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

50 cent

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Asarid

Date of the incident

12/18/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was stood with to police and this gang keeps bulling me and i got sick of it they kept flowing me every where and keeps threatening 2 to kill me and so i stood with the police thinking they wont shoot me and they did and police never did out after they shot me medic got me up and i remember every think i told him to come to ts and he so stop crying little boy and he just going to keep trying to get me all the time now i dont no what to do now not play no more

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSPDsuuMa2U&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

50 cent

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Asarid

Date of the incident

12/18/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was stood with to police and this gang keeps bulling me and i got sick of it they kept flowing me every where and keeps threatening 2 to kill me and so i stood with the police thinking they wont shoot me and they did and police never did out after they shot me medic got me up and i remember every think i told him to come to ts and he so stop crying little boy and he just going to keep trying to get me all the time now i dont no what to do now not play no more

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSPDsuuMa2U&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
Im sorry to bother and i know i shouldnt answer because im just a member not support but i will answer because it will be deleted soon anyway...

Hey, you have accidentally posted this same post twice, please delete one unless its two different incidents.

Best Regards SlimShady (NOT SUPPORT) 

Hello there, so first of all I just want to tell you that it was only RP when we talked to you and what I can remember you roleplayed back in the exact same way as we did to you, we roleplayed for around 20 minutes and you came up the first time mocking with both me and my friend Rick. I then ask you to step away from my face over 10 times and you dont do this so I kept on going asking you to get away, you then run away to green zone where you again start to talk to me when I came there with my friend.

I then ask you to come to the drug dealer to have a "go like real men". For 10 minutes we ran around kavala drug dealer roleplayed with pure hobos to SGT Drew and here you come up asking me to kill you, I then ask you alot of times "do you want me to kill you" and you then say "Yes, you threatening me so do it". (In the recorded video you hear him say it one time but obviously we are talking about something before the video starts, and its here when he asks me to kill him)

You never ever asked me to come teamspeak, u never asked in side to speak with you and nor did u write to me in teamspeak, but I heard you ask me in game (breaking character saying something like "Come teamspeak") but this I just ignored and did not record it.

Also we did never bully you at anytime, at this time I roleplayed as a upset/angry person and you happened to be in the way this time.

And I just need to add in a few things or two here for the staff team, just so you know [T-U] Rick will post a video of this thing aswell since I didnt record at this time.

And for the police@Drewthat didnt do anything according to the person that reporst me now, did you see anything wrong at the time when we roleplayed with you and the guy came up asking me to kill him?

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys was roleplay very well last night, they was purposely distracting me via RP. 

You also stated many times "I'll live a new live" you looked like a trolling hobo and they dealt with you. You asked them numerous times to kill you in which I now think you asked just so you can make a report. You only show what you want in the video. Report Rejected. 

Reported them for VDM, erm? .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back