What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Max Whitchurch (Awaiting Wipe)

Max Whitchurch

In-game Name

Dapper Dan

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/60407-un-ban-appeal-dapper-dan-06072016-denied-permabanned/#comment-343661
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I took advantage of a money duplication glitch to gain as much money as i wanted

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been playing counter strike a lot as i like the competitive aspect, i managed to get to master guardian 2 which i am proud of

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as i love the community built around role playing and the endless hours of fun that can be had. I miss Police and Medic patrols and making new friends on the way.It broke my heart when i was banned but it was my own fault and realize that. I also love your server and i believe it is the best one of its kind, and i also love that its not just a roleplay community but its also an advanced gaming community and id love to be a part of it again.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because over the 6 months i've been banned i realise how stupid i was earlier this year and i have matured a lot and understand what ruins a games experience. I will never exploit the game ever again and you can quote me on that, i realize that it ruins the game for not only me but the people around me. This community is very close to my heart and i would love to get stuck into some more role play and before i was banned i was i great and respectful player with lots of great ideas. i am greatly sorry for what i have done and again i will never in my life dream of breaking the server rules again. Im in it for the role-play and not the money i wish i realized this a long time ago  but i know realise how foolish my former self was and all I ask for is one more chance. I have re-read the rules twice so i know the rules if asked :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As they say, once a cheater always a cheater. What makes us think this wont happen again. You broke a serious rule, how are you going to gain our trust again?

its been 7 months and I have  grown up and i know exploiting is a bad thing and i realise how stupid it is and how it ruins the fun aspect of a game and ruins the experiance of players around me .I was a really greedy person but i believe i have grown up. If you unban me ill make sure Roleplay is my main target and that im not in it for the money, to gain your trust back  i will work hard in in any whitelisted faction and roleplay my little socks of and i will show you that i love roleplay and that i dont care for how much money  I have in the bank. I feel like i have been given enough time to think about how wrong my previous actions were and i just hope i can start roleplaying again soon. I will agree to a full account wipe if that has to happen and i have re-read the rules and wont dream of breaking them again.

Whilst we wait,

What would you be able to bring back to the community if you was to be unbanned after exploiting? 

I believe I would be able to bring bucket loads of quality RP, I won't be one of those "stop or die, 1234" bang bang bang rebles, Instead I would try and think of imaginative and clever role play situations and give everyone I play with an amazing fun experience day in day out 

Do you not think if you would have put the effort to roleplay and enjoy the game rather than trying to cheat your way around you would not be here today?

Yes, I think I would, I wish I just took my time and had patience. I think by now I would of had an amazing standard of role play and I believe I would be at least SGT in the police, the thought of it breaks my heart

Before I look into your past ect, care to tell me have you been banned or any previous past history before i investigate?

I have never been banned prior to this one, I've owned a gang, been in the police and served as a medic

You'll have to excuse me in the following, however I can't say I've ever seen of you in game in the past, think you could tell me what your best roleplay experience on our community was?

I think my best role play experience was when the Police had to supervise the Lords Of Valhalla server event where civs had to race each other from Kavala square to the LOV headquarters, I was put in charge of my own checkpoint which I was very proud of at the time , I remember that as soon as all the racers had passed my checkpoint I had to get in my car and catch up to them as fast as I could, I also remember catching somone cutting a corner and obviously they were punished :D , But I think the best part of that event in terms of role play was when everyone who took part in the race in any shape or form gatherd at the LOV base and had a fun time taking photos and taking part at n loads of great RP.

You may or may not know, we have expanded our staff team and we work very effective as a team now to ensure that anyone using any form of exploit like the following, is caught and banned from all RPUK services, with this in mind. If a decision was to be made today regarding your appeal that Staff find out everything. This is not something we take lightly as a ban as we believe it ruins the fun for everyone else. The potential roleplay that you could have given / received if you was to gain money in game like everyone else. I don't like to keep reminding you of the past it's just important for you to know and hopefully you have learned from this. 

In regards to the appeal, If you could give me an in-depth response rather than a sentence as to the main reason you wish to rejoin the community and what could you bring.

The decision will be made after your reply, and keeping in mind weather or not you accept the terms of a clean account wipe.

First of all i know how strict this community is with breaking rules and i appreciate how good of a job all of the admins do, I also realize how serious the rule i broke is and i would do anything to take what i did back, i sometimes find myself looking back at all the great times i had with my friends from all over the place that i met through this community and i think to myself how could i of flushed it all down the gutter by doing the wrong things and making bad decisions. Its became more and more evident how much i miss this community each day of my ban and now that loads of my classmates are joining thats giving me even more reason to try rejoin this community over the top of my fun past combined, obviously i am expecting consequences as well ,I agree to a full account wipe as as far as you know most of my money isn't legit.

As for what I could bring to this fun, friendly and diverse community is my up most efforts in creating fun and clever role play scenarios, i will make it my priority to provide my peers with the best quality role play humanly possible and make it my oath that i will follow the rules indefinitely. I feel like i understand why Money Duping and exploiting in general is such i looked down upon act that ruins everyone's experience on the server. I would never in my life dream of doing anything of the sort again as i have realized how selfish my former self was and how much brilliant role play could of been enjoyed by a lot of people if i hadn't of exploited the game 

If you want to know the exploit so you can patch it or if its one you already have patched just PM me and i will share the information with you 

Lastly I would like to thank the staff team for there time and there services to this community and i hope you give me a final chance.

I'm hoping that this is a lesson well learned for yourself, I'm confident in the answers you have given me and time you have had away from the community since being banned. It goes without saying, don't let me down or yourself as you don't want to be back in this position in the future. I will tag the guys to wipe your account and once they have confirmed a reset of your in game account you will be unbanned. 

Whilst we await, I will move this to action taken page whilst we await the wipe, please in this time period allow yourself to familiarise yourself with the current rule set as you have been away for some time.

Welcome back!

@TinyBigJacko  

Back