What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Asarid - 12/21/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asarid

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Asarid

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/19/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So me and my friend Rick was roleplaying in Kavala hospital with two medics for around 20 minutes, when the medics left the hospital four hobos came up with an offroad, it all started with me trying to roleplay the desk worker at the hospital but the RP was not what me and Rick expected... I was called racist things (the rest can be seen on the video since I dont want to write that down here) so they ran back to the car and still they call out racist things towards me and drives me over with there car and just laughing about it.
So its here me and Rick want to hunt them down and take them for what they just said to me. (And to be 100% honest this is were I feel its more out of character feelings then it is RP/In-Game feelings)
I was banned for RDM/Poor RP beacuse we shoot them with a minimal time after the initiation was done and voices is very hard to hear from the inside of the car.
What we did was and its never acceptable what ever happens before the actual situation, and beacuse of this I got banned which I understand very well.

(Videos)
This happens before the actual situation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjkS9kkj2s&feature=youtu.be
This is where Khandamir is watching these guys - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkyH8xKaBUc

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me beacuse I am always honest to the community and have been that ever since I started to play here soon two years ago.
I have been doing stupid stuff here and that I can admit without any problems, but this might be the biggest one so far that I really are ashamed of, taking the justice in our own hands without thinking of what can happen, and what other people see. In this case Khandamir that needed to see us do this without really know why and that I am really sorry for to let him see me/us as a "Veteran" player here on RPUK do such a stupid thing.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
My first ban was issued beacuse I killed a cop in bluezone, this was 100% retardness from our side, we was so deep in RP so we didnt even think that we was sitting in a bluezone at all, my second ban was in mars this year where I  initiated on a moving ifrit we then started to shoot when we thought that they heard us loud and clear but that was not the case.

Why I feel this was more stupid is that we could simply just report this on the forums and they would be issued with what they deserve.

Taking justice in our own hands is a silly thing to do when there is a lot of rules on a community like this and that I am really ashamed of beacuse I do know better then that. 

I do understand what I did wrong and I would do anything to take this moment back, I feel that im not done here on RPUK and I have alot of time to spend with friends here and ALOT more to take in from a situation like this.

You will receive the same punishment like your friend, do you agree to the terms? [ ban from using any kind of guns for 2 weeks]

Hello Ram I Will accept your terms of using No sort of Guns for 2 weeks, I as I Said in My post I am very sorry for what happened and this wont happen again. 

Thanks alot! 

Unbanned - if you fail to follow the ban appeal terms, a permanent ban will be issued.

Banned from using guns 24/12/2016 - 07/01/2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back